Drew Parysz - Centennial Leasing & Sales - Denver, CO

Hi! My name is Drew Parysz and I am an Automotive Broker at Centennial Leasing and Sales, just outside of Denver, Colorado. I’ve been in the business over 15 years having started out as a lot porter for an Acura store in my home state of New Jersey. Since then I’ve worked for Chrysler LLC, Honda Motor Co. and Cars dot com.

I am now a licensed and bonded automotive broker for Centennial Leasing & Sales. As a long-time hackr myself, I know what this community is looking for and hope to now assist customers with excellent service and great offers. I am licensed and bonded in the state of Colorado.

About Centennial: Centennial Leasing & Sales has been serving the local community for more than 35 years. It has grown to be one of the largest independent auto leasing and buying organizations nationwide. With over 300 vehicles old per month, we have the buying power to get our clients excellent deals on the vehicles hey are looking for. I have access to all makes and can work out shipping within the state of Colorado right now.

We do not charge customers a broker’s fee.
Feel free to e-mail with any inquiries: dparysz@centleasing.com

When you do, please have an idea of the following information:

• Year/Make/Model/Trim of vehicle you’re interested in
  • Purchase timeframe
  • Preferred Color (if any)
  • Must have features
  • Total drive off you’re comfortable with
  • How Many Miles Per Year (10k, 12k or 15k)
  • Zip code where the vehicle will be registered

If you’re looking to grind out a few dealers for the best price, I am not not for you. I offer competitive one-offer pricing and an exceptional customer experience that saves you time from searching, negotiating and when taking delivery. If you value a fast, straight-forward, easy experience with one person during the entire process, I’m your guy!

Check out our hand-picked used inventory too!

3 Likes

Business registered.

Drew was fantastic to work with, and he answered all of my questions quickly and in detail. He was able to match the Costco price when other dealers in the area weren’t able to. Highly recommended!