Drew @ Centennial - March 2024 Honda Availability & Offers (Up to $6k off remaining 2023s!)

2023 CRVs are available to reserve. Plan ahead as only a small amount are due to arrive in December. Most are currently slated for a January arrival. This is what lease pricing looks like as of today. At this time, I can only sell Hondas to Colorado registered customers.

2023 Honda CRV EX
MSRP - $33,855
39 / 10
Monthly: $482 + tax
Due at signing: Just first month’s payment!

2023 Honda CRV EXL
MSRP - $36,900
39 / 10
Monthly: $502 + tax
Due at signing: Just first month’s payment!

Notes

• Only available to residents of Colorado
  • No additional dealer or broker fees on top of the quoted lease price
  • Residuals are subject to change in January; rates can be locked in for 30 days with approval
  • Some may be available for December delivery but the majority are arriving in January
  • 12k and 15k leases available as well
  • Cash and finance deals are available as well
  • Assumes credit 740 or better

If interested in a CRV or any other Honda model, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com.

Hi Colorado Hackrs, I have a dozen 2022 Accord Sport 1.5Ts that need a new home!
Selling price is invoice. Leases are through local credit unions, no exceptions there.

Example Offer
MSRP: $30,470
Term: 36 months / 10k miles
Monthly: $447 plus tax
Total due at signing: $447 plus tax

Notes

• Assumes credit >760
  • Includes dealer’s $699 doc fee
  • No additional broker fee on top of payment quoted
  • Multiple colors available
  • 12k and 15k options available as well
  • Cash and finance purchases available as well

Please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for more information or availability.

Hi Colorado Hackrs, I still have 2022 Accord Sport 1.5Ts that need a new home… and the lease offer actually got better since last month! In addition, Honda also has a subsidized rate on 2023 Passports which presents a decent lease all things considered in today’s market.

2022 Honda Accord Sport 1.5t
MSRP: $30,470
Monthly: $428 plus tax
Total due at signing: $428 plus tax

2023 Honda Passport EX-L
MSRP: $42,900
Monthly: $539 plus tax
Total due at signing: $539 plus tax

2023 Honda Passport Trailsport
MSRP: $46,320
Monthly: $576 plus tax
Total due at signing: $576 plus tax

Notes

• Assumes credit >700
  • Includes dealer’s $699 doc fee
  • No additional broker fee on top of payment quoted
  • On Accords, (add $395 to MSRP for Still Night Pearl, Sonic Gray or Platinum White)
  • 12k and 15k options available as well
  • Cash and finance purchases available as well
  • Never step food into a dealership! I handle everything from start to finish.

Please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for more information or availability on any Honda models.

Really interested in the CRVs but I am in zip code in 35127 - Can we do business?

Unfortunately I can only sell Hondas to residents at this time. All of my contacts don’t have enough inventory to satisfy local demand so I’m limited to just Colorado at the moment.

Welcome to March, CO Hackrs. Honda inventory remains super tight with the majority of inventory currently being built, in-transit or not even available to order.

If interested in a specific model/ trim / color, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for availability. Below are some example leases for March. There have been some residual enhancements by local credit unions to help offset high MFs. All Hondas can certainly be leased, these just stood out relative to others models and trims.

Lease payments below assume credit >760 and just first month’s payment due at signing.

HRV AWD (39 mo / 10k)
Sport (MSRP $28,695) - $412 plus tax
EXL (MSRP $30,695) - $436 plus tax

CRV AWD (39 mo / 10k)
LX (MSRP $31,205) - $457 plus tax
EX (MSRP $33,855 - $491 plus tax
EX-L (MSRP $35,505) - $525 plus tax

Passport (36 mo / 10k)
EXL (MSRP $42,900) - $549 plus tax

Hi CO Hackrs,

Honda inventory continues to remain extremely limited. For most models, there is a 1-2 month wait save for the car that becomes available due to a deal falling through. If a Honda is at the top your list, start your search early. Whether through me or a dealer, please plan ahead. If there’s a specific car you’re after, please let me know as us brokers are alerted of cars that need to be moved ASAP if a deal falls through. Claiming it would have to occur within minutes due to current demand.

Below are some example leases of various Honda models. Passports and Ridgelines can likely be had this month. The CRVs below and everything else, as stated above, are a month + out but please, always ask/ tell me what you’re looking for so I can keep a lookout.

2023 Honda Pilot EXL
MSRP: $45,xxx
Term: 36 mo / 10k
Monthly: $592 plus tax
Total DAS: Just first payment
Assumes credit >700

2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL
MSRP: $43,xxx
Term: 36 mo / 10k
Monthly: $548 plus tax
Assumes credit >700

2023 Honda CRV EXL
MSRP: $36,xxx
Term: 39 mo / 10k
Monthly: $497 plus tax
Assumes credit >800

2023 Honda Hybrid CRV Sport Touring
MSRP: $40,xxx
Term: 39 mo / 10k
Monthly: $541 plus tax
Assumes credit >800

Notes

• I can only sell (no matter how it’s purchasded) Hondas to residents of Colorado
  • 12k and 15k miles leases available as well
  • Most available inventory is 4+ weeks out
  • No additional broker or liaison fee
  • Never step foot into a dealer! I handle everything from start to finish at our showroom in Englewood
  • Bless your heart if you think I can get you a Type-R

For more information on any Honda product, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for the fastest response.

These two vehicles are available and due in next week (~7.17). They are available for lease, finance or cash. Doesn’t matter. These are only available to residents of Colorado. Example leases are below.

2023 Honda Pilot AWD Elite (SOLD! Thank you hackrs!)
White on Black
MSRP of $54,180
Term: 39mo / 10k
Monthly payment: $739 plus tax

2023 Honda HRV EXL w/ no BSI (SOLD! other channels)
Gray on Black
MSRP of $30,445
Term: 36mo / 10k
Monthly payment: $392 plus tax

Both sold within 3 hours of being available! Please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for more information on these models or any other Hondas.

Welcome to August 2023, Hackrs.

Honda inventory continues to be painfully low. The majority of you are looking for HRVs, CRVs and Pilots. Those vehicles, on average, have a 2 month wait depending on what trim you want. The occasional deal falls through but relying on that to happen and raising your hand in time is not a recipe for success.

If you’re in the market for any Honda product (and have time to plan for an SUV), please reach out directly at dparysz@centleasing.com.

As a reminder, I can only sell Honda products to residents of Colorado at this time.

Hi Colorado Hackrs,

Honda availability continues to be painfully low here in Colorado. The only vehicles with on-ground stock currently are Ridgelines and Accords.

For all other Hondas, you’re likely looking at a December ETA if we can reserve a car for your once allocation comes out. Some extra cars do become available around month-end but those are quite limited.

If you’d like to reserve an inbound Honda or would like me to be on the lookout for a specific model, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com. As a reminder, I can only sell Hondas to residents of Colorado at this time.

Hi Colorado Hackrs,

Honda inventory levels locally are starting to normalize so if you’re interested in any Honda model, please reach out directly at dparysz@centleasing.com. Civic SIs and Type-Rs are really the only inventory that is off-limits.

With that said, I have some 2023 Honda models that need to find a new home and there are some big discounts to reflect that. They can be lease, finance or cash deals. If you or someone you know may be interested in one of these models, please email me for more info. Lease payments below assume just first month’s payment + rebate taxes (Ridgelines) due at signing and are based on a 36 mo / 10k term.

• 2023 Ridgeline RTL - Red - $4,400 off MSRP! - $435 plus tax!
  • 2023 Ridgeline RTL - Sonic gray - $4,400 off MSRP! - $435 plus tax!
  • 2023 Passport Trailsport - White - $6,000 off MSRP! - $583 plus tax!
  • 2023 Passport Elite - Red - $6,000 off MSRP! - $619 plus tax

Notes

• No additional broker fee
  • No additional doc or D&H added to discounted price; that’s already factored in
  • Out of state cash deals will be considered (no finance or lease, sorry!)
  • We accept trades so I can facilitate any lease buyout or trade payoff
  • Ridgeline lease payments assume a credit score of 700 or greater; Passport lease payments assume a credit score of 760 or higher
  • Never step foot inside a dealer. You work with me from start to finish
  • I cannot facilitate a test drive on the 2023s listed above

Please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for additional info on the 2023s or any other Honda model of interest.