Drew @ Centennial - March 2024 Honda Availability & Offers (Up to $6k off remaining 2023s!)

@Lucas991 Thank you for reaching out but at the moment I can only sell to customers in Colorado. As for other options, Toyota is just as tight. You’re going to run into the same inventory issue no matter which brand. If you do find a dealer with what seems to be a decent amount of inventory, it’s likely because they’re charging an arm and a leg for instant gratification customers / people who haven’t planned ahead. I don’t know any specific brokers that deal with FL but try using the search function here on LH to see if anyone works with FL dealers. I know it’s a hard state to find a deal in! Best of luck on your search.

Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

Hi CO Hackrs,

Right now, Honda inventory is still extremely scarce for anything that isn’t a Pilot, Passport and Ridgeline. Even then, there are only a few of those out there for immediate delivery. For everything else, you are likely looking at a 2+ month wait depending on model, trim and color.

Please plan ahead! The longer you plan ahead, the better off you will be ensuring yourself exactly what you want.

If interested in placing an order or putting your name on an incoming unit, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com

Best,
Drew

Hi CO Hackrs,

For the rest of June 2022, I can offer MSRP less $500 on any in-stock Passport, Pilot and Ridgeline. There are no additional broker fees or dealer fees on top of that. Sales prices will be MSRP-$500. That’s it! Availability is fairly scarce and changes daily so please shoot me a message if you’re looking for one of those models. This is only available to residents of CO. Must sign paperwork and take delivery by 6/30/22. This offer is available for lease, finance or cash buyers.

Model Availability

• Ridgeline - RTL, RTL-E and Black Editions all available as of today
  • Passport - Trailsports are the majority of what’s available, may have 1 Elite
  • Pilot - 1 white of Elite, Touring and Trailsport, 2 Sonic Gray black editions

Notes

• Leases will typically be through local credit unions; far more competitive than AHM right now
  • We accept trade-ins so you don’t have to work with multiple stores
  • We provide finance through local credit unions or national banks and will use whichever source is best for your financial position

If interested in a Ridgeline, Passport or Pilot, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com.

Hi CO Hackrs,

I have multiple Ridgelines available for immediate delivery. RTL, Black Edition and RTL-E trims available. Sell price is $500 back of MSRP. No additional broker or dealer fees! Vehicles can be leased, financed or purchased by cash.

Notes

• Leases will typically be through local credit unions; far more competitive than AHM right now
  • We accept trade-ins so you don’t have to work with multiple stores
  • We provide financing through local credit unions or national banks and will use whichever source is best for your financial position

For more information on availability or lease pricing, please reach out to me at dparysz@centleasing.com

Hi Hackrs,

More of the same for Honda in August. I have Ridgelines for immediate delivery. Example lease pricing is below. As for the rest of the Honda lineup, most models are 2-3 months out with some earlier availability on limited amounts of Passports and Pilots. If interested in placing your name on a list for any Honda model or if interested in any of the Ridgeline offers below, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com.

All examples are 36 mo / 10k leases. Assumes credit >760. Must be CO resident to qualify. Only first month’s payment due at signing; that’s it!

2022 Ridgeline RTL - MSRP $42,8xx
Monthly - $515 plus tax
RTL

2022 Ridgeline RTL-E - MSRP $45,3xx
Monthly - $552 plus tax
RTLE

2022 Ridgeline Black Edition $47,2xx
Monthly - $590 plus tax
BlackEd

Notes

• 7.5k / 12k/ 15k leases available as well
  • Vehicles can be financed or paid for by cash as well
  • We accept trade-ins of all kinds; ideal for taking advantage of CO tax credit

How are pilots looking this month?

I’ve seen a dramatic drop in Pilot availability recently but happy to check if there are any available for this month. Any particular trim you’re interested in? ( I haven’t seen an EXL in a very long while but all other trims have been coming through with regularity (relatively speaking))

Hey, Drew, Do you have any Odyssey deal available? Thanks

Hi Drew, are you able to help with any Civic Type R preorders?

I am not. All of my Honda stores are selling them through the retail side only.

Hi CO Hackrs,

We’ve come across a dozen Pilot EXLs in black and white. They are due to arrive mid-November. With Honda’s current subsidized mf (.00120… and assuming it stays for Nov), the leases are pretty solid considering current market pricing and increasing money factors.

Example Leases

2022 Honda Pilot EXL (Black / Black)
MSRP: $43,605
Monthly: $565 + tax
Due at signing: $565 + tax

2022 Honda Pilot EXL (White / Black)
MSRP: $44,000
Monthly: $570 + tax
Due at signing: $570 + tax

Notes

• That’s it! No additional dealer or broker fees.
  • Add $12/month for 12k miles or add $36/month for 15k miles*
  • Assumes credit 700 or better
  • White or black exterior colors only
  • Once these are claimed, no guarantee on pricing for future EXLs

To put your name on one of these incoming units, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com

Hi CO Hackrs,

The Pilot EXL offer from October carries over into November. They are due to arrive in a week or two. With Honda’s current subsidized mf (.00120) the leases are pretty solid considering current market pricing and increasing money factors.

Example Leases

2022 Honda Pilot EXL (Black / Black)
MSRP: $43,605
Monthly: $565 + tax
Due at signing: $565 + tax
If current Honda owner, factor another $500 off

2022 Honda Pilot EXL (White / Black)
MSRP: $44,000
Monthly: $570 + tax
Due at signing: $570 + tax
If current Honda owner, factor another $500 off

Notes

• This is only available to residents of Colorado. No exceptions.
  • That’s it! No additional dealer or broker fees.
  • Add ~$12/month for 12k miles or add $36/month for 15k miles*
  • Assumes credit 700 or better
  • White or black exterior colors only
  • Once these are claimed, no guarantee on pricing for future EXLs

To put your name on one of these incoming units, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com

Hi Drew, how are Civic’s and Accord’s looking this month?

Unless a deal falls through, all of my Civics are spoken for for the next 60 days. I currently have ~6 Sports and 1 Sport SE Accord available right now or in the next few weeks.

any odysseys?

For immediate delivery I only have a white on black Odyssey Elite. Everything else would be an order at this time.

how long is the wait for an order? can you pm me numbers on that car?

Residuals on 2023 HRVs through local credit unions remain strong.
As of today, a lease on an HRV Sport with an MSRP of $28,395 looks like this…

39 months / 10k
Monthly - $399 plus tax
Due at signing - Just first month’s payment

Notes

• No additional broker or liaison fees, what you see above is what you would pay and nothing more
  • One red sport available for November delivery. All others are slated for January delivery
  • Credit unions have a end of year special using 36 month residuals on 39 month leases
  • Assumes credit 760 or higher
  • This is only valid for Colorado customers. No exceptions.
  • Any HRVs incoming are subject to mfs and residuals at time of delivery

If interested in learning more, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com

Some additional vehicles available for November month-end delivery. They won’t be available to me after 11/30.

CRV

• 2022 EX in Modern Steel
  • 2022 EXL in Platinum White
  • 2022 Touring in Radiant Red

Accord

• 2022 1.5T Sport in Sonic Gray and Platinum White

To check availability of the vehicles above, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com

If you’re in Colorado and would like me to keep a look out for a particular Honda model/trim, please email me with what you’re looking for and timeframe to purchase.