Drew @ Centennial - June 2021 Genesis Lease Offer - (GV80)

June 2021 Genesis GV80 Lease Offer

2021 Genesis GV80 2.5T

• MSRP - $56,xxx
  • 36 mo. / 10k mi.
  • $790s/ month +tax
  • $2k due at signing
  • No additional broker fee. No additional doc or D&H fees.
  • Based on credit scores >700
  • Payments / DAS based on CO residency

Notes:

• CO residents only
  • Very limited stock at this MSRP

2021 Genesis GV80 2.5T Fully Loaded

• MSRP - $64,xxx
  • 36 mo. / 10k mi.
  • $910s/ month +tax
  • $2k due at signing
  • No additional broker fee. No additional doc or D&H fees.
  • Based on credit scores >700
  • Payments / DAS based on CO residency

Notes:

• CO residents only
  • Multiple available ranging from $61k-$67k
  • 3.5Ts also available but more more limited availability

image0 (5)

Please e-mail me at dparysz@centleasing.com for availability, detailed quotes or pricing on any other Genesis models.

1 Like

900 a month for a 56k suv…

1 Like

That’s where this local market is unfortunately. Just want hackrs to know what to expect if they ask about GV80 leases.

2 Likes

Colorado is a brutal market compared to SoCal, where I came from. Easily 25-50% more on almost every lease “deal”. And dealers don’t seem to care about matching competitors deals.

1 Like

I appreciate the reference point, especially on a new/sought-after model in a crazy market.

2 Likes

@DrHowe It’s much tougher for sure. I’m originally from NJ so you can imagine my shock when I came out here. Heck, I lived in NorCal last year and it wasn’t even like this. I will say that for volume brands, there are solid offers locally (not factoring this insane vehicle shortage now) but when you get up to luxury, you don’t get the same type of deal that you see in major metros (One-offs excluded).

1 Like

What’s a 3.5 AWD Prestige going for monthly, I just wanna gasp.

1 Like

Make sure you’re sitting down… On a $73k MSRP 3.5 Prestige, if I could even get one, it would be $1075/month plus tax on a 36/10 lease.

I can literally lease someone a $93k BMW 740i XDrive for almost the exact same payment.

2 Likes

Genesis website advertises $689/month for 36 months with $6139 on the 2.5T Advance (I understand yours is a Prestige) so I presume this offer is based on MSRP with no MF mark up?

And how many thousands of dollars in taxes and fees extra?

The selling price is over MSRP. No MF mark up.

1 Like

But the GV80 lease deals are pretty comparable to the MB GLEs, no?

Also, there is a $1000 lease rebate on the 2.5T that is not on the 3.5T.

I just worked up a quick lease on a GLE since you brought it up…

On a $65,935 MSRP GLE350 4MATIC, the payment would be $958/mo plus tax with $2k DAS on a 36/10 lease. It’s pretty close to being in-line payment-wise with the fully loaded GV80 2.5T. Similar MFs but the residual is one point worse on the Mercedes.

3 Likes

I keep forgetting to post about my experience with this car since I got mine in May. Not into arguing with people on perceived value but I am paying $1098 month on a 3.5T Prestige and have never been happier with a decision. My last 3 Leases have all been Lexus GS/RC/RX F-Sports with a 55-57K MSRP around 500 month each. So this was a jump, but every aspect about this Vehicle is amazing. There is nothing the Koreans did not put hours into consideration about with this car and its shows. A pure blissful experience all around. Anyone who is considering this against spending similar on anything German please do not think twice. You will never get this all around level of Quality Luxury and Performance.

2 Likes

$1k for any car is excessive unless its a ussi magnet – which the GV is not

2 Likes

No offense, but @Clifford made it clear that he isn’t making an argument that his lease is a good value and that his main point was that thinks it’s an excellent car and equal to its competitors.

If he loves the car and can afford it, more power to him. He’s spending $1K/mo on a well-reviewed mid-size luxury SUV; it’s not like he’s spending that $ on a Honda HR-V.

::shrug::

2 Likes

Any leases available on a GV70 2.5 or are those still non-existent.

To offer a lease would mean there are some to actually offer or sale. :-/ Right now all GVs (70s and 80s) leave the lot as soon as they arrive. Most are already spoken for. Your best bet would be to put your name on one that’s coming in or go so far as to place an order.

1 Like