• Includes $6,712 tax credit

2021 Audi SQ5 Premium Plus

• MSRP - $64,340
  • 36 mo. / 10k mi.
  • $720s / month +tax
  • $2k DAS

Notes:

• CO residents only
  • No additional broker fee. No additional doc or D&H fees.
  • Based on credit scores >700
  • Very limited inventory, pricing subject to change based on availability as the month progresses

DM or e-mail me at dparysz@centleasing.com for availability, detailed quotes or inquiries on any other Audi model.

June 2021 Audi Lease Offers

Lets have some fun here…

***2021 Audi RS7 4.0 Sportback ***

• MSRP - $124,xxx
  • 36 mo. / 10k mi.
  • $1,940s / month +tax
  • $5,000 DAS

Details

• Nardo Gray on Black w/ Rock Gray Stitching
  • Black Optic Package
  • Executive Package
  • Driver Assistance Package
  • Sport Exhaust

Notes

• Delivery available nationwide
  • Multiple available for immediate delivery
  • Cash and financed purchases also offered

*actual vehicle in listing pictured above

DM or e-mail me at dparysz@centleasing.com for availability, detailed quotes or inquiries on any other Audi model.

June 2021 Audi Lease Offers

2021 Audi A6 55 TFSI (3.0T) Premium Plus Quattro

• MSRP - $68,xxx
  • 36 mo. / 10k mi.
  • $807 / month +tax
  • DAS - Only first month’s payment

Notes

• This is a 55 not 45 hence the higher MSRP
  • Example vehicle includes Executive Package
  • Based on credit >700
  • Available to ship nationwide for Audi
  • Multiple colors to choose from

DM’d on the Q5e

Welcome to July!

As inventory hits new lows, I will likely not post many offers this month as I don’t have the inventory to support the interest. In addition, pricing from stores continues to rise on almost a weekly basis which would hinder my ability to honor posted deals. If you are in Colorado and interested in a Audi, please still reach out and I will do my best to find the car you want at a competitive price.

If you are out of state, I can lease Audis to you but if you are looking for a deal that is significantly better than what you can find locally, I cannot help you. If you’re looking for a specific model or color combo that you can’t find locally, please let me know and I’ll see if I have a match for you.

If you will be in the market for an Audi within the next 90 days, I strongly suggest you start looking now to improve your chances of getting exactly what you want. There’s a good chance what you want is not at a dealership right now so giving yourself time to find a vehicle on-order will help you secure the ideal make, model, trim, color combo and options you want. In addition, I do not foresee pricing getting any better in the near future. If you have your name placed on an on-order unit, you will be locked into a selling price through me (and should be too if you went through a dealership). I can tell you that if that same car were to slip through the cracks and actually make it onto the dealer’s lot without being sold over the next 60ish days, the price quote you will receive on that on-ground unit will be worse than if you had put your name on it 60 days earlier. Inventory levels are getting worse and more and more cars are being presold. Anything that’s on the ground for immediate delivery is commanding even more premium pricing.

Before any more OEMS/ banks put more restrictions on 3rd party lease buyouts, I would suggest getting premium money for your car now and rolling it over into a lease as soon as you can. If nothing else, lock in that on-order unit so you can time your transition making it as quick and easy as possible.

As always, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for availability, detailed quotes or pricing on any Audi models you may be interested in.

Hi Hackrs,

Good variety of Audis available for immediate delivery. The biggest selection comes from Q3s, Q5s and SQ5s.

Q3 - Premium, Premium Plus and S-Line Premium Plus
Q5 - Premium, Premium Plus and S-Line Premium Plus
SQ5 - Premium and Premium Plus

All other models have limited available and it changes daily. If interested in any of the SUVs above or any other Audi model, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com. Current lease payments on Audis are… not great but all vehicles are available for cash or finance deals as well.