Don’t care for my car lease 5 months in. Any options

Your last post was about 5 months ago…in line with when you got the car, what changed?

You are trying to get out a the lease at the worst time. All 3rd party buyers have stopped purchases and your captive doesn’t allow for a transfer.

If there’s nothing wrong with the car, I’d just live with it (currently have a same vehicle and love it) can’t be that bad then throwing money down the drain.

If it’s financial, ask your captive for help.

2 Likes

I thought @Jrouleau426 posted in other threads that “rolling in negative equity” is becoming harder.

Plus if the issue is financial, extra payments would rule that out.

That’ll make the numbers easier to digest… but how do the creature comforts in a Mazda/Toyota compare? Just wondering as I haven’t compared both in awhile…

It’s all based on credit, if you have the credit most banks will go 120% of MSRP

We still have one car that I hate. We’ve had it for over five years, but it costs us almost nothing to own so I’m not very motivated to do anything about it.

Your ongoing costs are low. Enjoy that part of it until the depreciation curve flattens out and you can make a move without shedding thousands of dollars.

Ive had people roll 5k in these with ally. I’m not sure what the max usbank allows

1 Like

Ohh cool…even after the Covid19 kicked in?

Don’t Care for my Car lease 5 Months in. What are my options ?

6 Likes

Your options are all outlined here.

1 Like

Haven’t tried since then, were not allowed to close deals right now anyway

Thanks for the info all. I’ll just hold onto it then if I have no options. I told my dealer that I didn’t like the car literally a day after getting it. They said I was out of luck. I took it out on a rainy test drive and didn’t know how lousy the power was til the next day, and the drivers seat bottom is very uncomfortable to me. I bought an amazon seat bottom which is a little better.

1 Like

3 Likes

In the future, multiple test drives are always a good option.

1 Like

OP got what they needed and acknowledged - good luck!