Does VT not issue Temp Tags?

Took delivery of a car from VT dealer but they haven’t given me any temp tags for the car, does VT not give any?

I asked the dealer but everyone is off today so wondering if the LH crowd has experience with this.

They do have temp tags, but if you bought it from out of state, I don’t know if that affects it. And the entire dealership is off today? That seems odd.

Everyone i worked with is… salesperson, FI and manager :joy:

We’ll see what happens tomorrow.

Worst case i drive it and keep getting pulled over and have to show in transit application they gave me which is like a temp tag but is weird they have nothing to put on outside of car.

I mean, I don’t live in Vermont anymore, but my family does. I don’t recall them changing the temp tag law. I thought it was 30 or 60 day tags, but again, if you bought it and had it shipped out of state, I don’t know if they’ll issue them.

I’d call back and speak with a sales manager. I doubt they’re all off today. It’s the last day of the month. They’re trying to meet quotas

1 Like

What quotas they hitting if they don’t have inventory :joy:

Thanks for the insight ill try to catch someone

They still have inventory coming in. Or maybe they don’t.

1 Like

Its a small dealer in a city of 6,000. They tryna get by :joy:

They are still reeling from the giant H&B party that YOU sponsored with your purchase…lol

1 Like

Lol, 6000, that’s big for Vermont. Went to school in Middlebury where they had CDJR and Chevy dealers… and more cows than people once you passed campus.

1 Like

@moderators @trusted_hackrs please close thread.

Dealer forgot to install tags thats all :joy: