🏵 Dodge Lease Deals June 2020 Challenger/Charger Lease Deals Omega Auto

June 2020 DODGE LEASE SPECIALS

Call or Text 818-900-2565

June Dodge lease deals now available!

DODGE LEASE DEALS!!!

Remember, if you need a quicker response or if you have PM’d me and I have not yet responded, PLEASE CALL ME AT 818.900.2565 This is the best and quickest way to get in touch with me.

Here is the links to our other threads so you can compare deals:

Audi | BMW | Honda | Hyundai | Infiniti | Jeep | Kia | Lexus | Mercedes | Toyota

FAQ’s

Are the deals that you post specific to a certain car?

No, the deals we post are a guideline. We base the deals off the MSRP. We can get you any car as long as its available in CA.

Am I able to choose the color and options I want?

Yes, you just need to let us know what options you want and your top three color choices. We will locate it and put together a deal for you.

Is it possible to get more miles per year?

Yes, just let us know how many miles per year you need and we can put a quote together for you.

Can I get pictures of the car?

Yes, once we locate the specific car that you are interested in we are able to provide pictures.

Can it be shipped?
Yes, we offer shipping across the U.S. Even if you end up securing a deal through another broker or dealer we can have it shipped for you.

Since you are able to ship cars, does that mean you do out of state deals?

Yes, but it depends on the brand. The brands we are able to do out state deals are BMW, Hyundai, Infiniti, Lexus, and Mercedes. **Note. For Lexus, you will need to come down to CA and at least sign for the car.

Do work with other brands?

Of course! We broker deals for every car brand except Tesla.

If I have PM’d and texted, but I have not yet received a reply. What should I do?

CALL US! We try our best to respond to every text as quickly as possible, but there are certain times when we are so inundated with requests that it is possible we may not be able to respond as quickly. If that is the case, please feel free to call us, and you can speak with one of our brokers. We are working on adding more to our broker teams to improve our response time. In the meantime if you have PM’s or texted already, give us a call and we can get you squared away!

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)