Dodge Challenger SXT: $7,500 in incentives, July 2019 ($186/mo)

Ok I can see the fustration of the added $250 and $10 when you already had an agreement. Most dealers do that but overall and extremely solid deal no matter what way you look at it. And your cellphone is more expensive than your lease :open_mouth:

Penfed $1000 is from True Car so applies only for purchases, not leases.

1 Like

How did you find a dealer that participates? My zip is01545

Hi. How do I find a dealership that honors this deal? My zip code is01545 I’m willing to go out 200 miles

Call everyone around you for 200 miles, or better yet email em.

Be prepared for a lot of back and forth with a lot of dealers. There is no easy way to do this unless you get extremely lucky or find a broker offering dodge leases. Research: Wording Emails for the Deal?

1 Like

Seen some new 2018’s around here. Would they be eligible for rebates?

I googled “01545 CDJR Dealer” and found the answer:

$4,250 IDL cash

1 Like

In fact all FCA offers from TrueCar are for purchase only (USAA, Sams Club, PenFed, GEICO total loss, Employee Benefits Providers) the last time I checked.

Looks like $6k incentives are possible in NJ, going to be trying to get as close to $200/mo as possible. If anyone else has success in the NJ/Eastern PA area let me know!

does anyone know the ally numbers on the r/t in northeast? Edmunds only has Chrysler capital.

Can you please describe the breakdown of the $6K possible in NJ? I’m looking to score a deal in NY and wondering if I’d be able to get the same rebates here. Thanks!

Does anyone have luck in Texas? Sales tax credit on this?

The three incentives I see here are:

$4250 IDL Bonus Cash (NELKA)
$1500 Bonus Cash (NECKA)
$250 Lease Cash (32LK1)
For a total of $6000 in taxable incentives.

Good luck trying in NY, I’ve been at it all day with Jersey and PA dealers and it’s gotten me nowhere. It’s the typical problem in this part of the country with plenty of asses for every seat. They all know some buffoon is going to meander in off the street and pay whatever they’re told, so no one is interested in making a deal.

1 Like

bennysee, do you think the sales guy is willing to replicate the deal?
I’m in SoCal as well.

Not sure. Call Huntington Beach dodge and ask for Teo. Tell him Ben sent you and you want the same deal. I would try to finalize the numbers before showing up there.

1 Like

You can find Ally through google.
For 36/12, they are at 60% rv and a whopping .00304 (7.3%) interest.
The Scat Pack is 65%, FYI.

I was trying to replicate the deal with Teo. He kept refusing to send me the numbers until I come in. He just kept repeating we can do 36/10k 500 DAS, come in to sign. I asked to confirm the monthly payment or provide one-pay amount if they offer it but he just kept dodging it. Good luck.

Where can you find Ally numbers on Google? I’m look all over

all the lease rates for any ally lease

https://rvlg.allydealer.com/rvlg/index.aspx