Dodge Challenger RT Lease

Torn on whether I want to order a scat pack through Clutch or pick up a Challenger RT locally. I want to order a custom challenger using Clutch but it won’t reach my door for 4 months. However, his residuals are higher, MF is lower, so I’d essentially be getting a better challenger at about the same price as my local dealer.

48 months/ 12k miles
MSRP: $42,755

Please let me know what you guys think?

Local Dealer

i mean just car wise I think the scat pack blows the regular RT out of the water. I’d be willing to wait 4 months for that car at the same price. also you get to pick your options

3 Likes

So true! I also think the scat pack will be worth more in the future. Getting one under MSRP and it has a V8. Apparently it’s been rumored that Dodge will be done with the V8 in the next couple of years.

I wouldn’t be willing to pay $1k DAS and $600/mo for a regular RT, personally.

4 Likes

I’ve driven both. The scat is a different beast and well worth the 4 month wait

3 Likes

I wouldn’t do the RT for that monthly, especially since you are receiving basically no discounts at all. You can drive a Hellcat (Charger) for a couple hundred more per month, and your rent charge is nearly $0 as opposed to the ~$130. You might as well finance it at that price?

The 6.4 is totally different animal in comparison to the 5.7; the same story can be told for the 6.4 vs the 6.2 SC.

4 Likes

You can’t do a 36 month lease?

1 Like

Finance?

1 Like

Might as well do the Scat lease through Clutch. Damn near same price as this, but much better in terms of the car as well as future value. Scats don’t lose too much. Spend a little more and lease a base hellcat at this price point tbh.

3 Likes

I have decided to place an order through Clutch. I sincerely appreciate the advice from all of you and have liked your posts as a “token” of my appreciation.

4 Likes

payment is 600 for the one you posted

pony up an extra $100 and get a widebody hellcat :joy:

2 Likes

Exactly right.

We’re all here to help, and most give honest advice. Again, overall the Hellcat makes much more sense to me than this RT “deal”. Hence why I (we) have hellcats on order. The 5.7 sounds excellent and has enough power to be fun…but these numbers aren’t logical here. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

@Clutch is an excellent resource. He isn’t free, nor have we completed a transaction (yet), but he has my recommendation. He is a straight shooter.

3 Likes

What is Clutch??

:confused: Never mind.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.