Do Jeep Dealerships lease out of state?

, , ,

I’m located in Arizona. 3 years ago when I was in the market for a new BMW lease, this forum recommended that I reach out to some of the California dealerships for a better deal than the local AZ dealerships could offer. I did and got a great lease deal (roughly $100/month lower than the best AZ dealership offer). Well I just returned my Jeep (prior Jeep was leased through AZ dealership. It was before I discovered this forum) and I’m looking for a new Jeep lease. I reached out to a couple CA dealerships and both said they don’t do out of state leases. So my question would be: Do CA Jeep dealerships universally not lease out of state? Does BMW have different rules? Does this mean that I am stuck only leasing through AZ Jeep dealers? Any insight and advice would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Some dealers choose not to, but most will.

CA dealers can sometimes be tough because of how CA registration is handled for vehicles that leave the state.

Beat @mllcb42 to the first post despite not having anything of value to add

Edit: DAMN

CA regulations can be difficult. In some cases impatient customers or lack of dealer experience have caused dealers to avoid out of state deals.

1 Like

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

3 Likes

No, there is no universal rule for CA Jeep dealers. It would probably be a violation of federal anti-trust law regulating interstate commerce.

Your best bet is to look at Jeep forums to find the right dealers. Or try contacting multiple dealers across multiple states.

*I am not an attorney, nor do I pretend to be one on any forum.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.