DMV Lease South BMWs: 2022 builds - 330i, M340i, M3, M4, 540i, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more

Here’s a rarity - an M340i RWD!

This will need to be shipped to the south, but as always, the doc fee is lower than it is in places like FL, so that covers the cost of the shipping, plus you’re getting 10% off and base MF.

However, if you’re looking for a cheap M340i, here’s your car!

2021 M340i - $58,250 - 10% off
Mineral gray on black
DA
premium

For 36/10: $540 + tax with $2,000 + registration at signing.
Subtract $500 from incentives if you don’t have corporate or loyalty.

$499 broker fee.

I have one X6M build available. There are literally 15 open build slots open in the entire country, so do not hesitate. There is a lot of demand for this and it will go quickly. Every time I say this, people drag their feet, wait, and whatever I have is gone!

6% off and base MF.

$499 broker fee. Let’s go.

Cool off this summer. Grab an X3 that you literally cannot build right now because ventilated seats are no longer an option on the X3! This is a rarity and a one-off!

blue on black vernasca - $55,000 - 11% off
HK sound
wireless charging
ambient lighting
ventilated seats (not an available option right now, so this one is a rarity!)
premium
parking assistance

For 36/10: $519 + tax with $2,000 + registration at signing.
Subtract $750 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

$499 broker fee.

1 Like

Hard-to-find cars are here!

I have build slots open right now for an X5M, and X6 M50i, and an X6M for 6% off any of them. If you’ve been looking for these, you know how tight things are now!

I also have a few X3 M40is for 10% off, X7 M50i for 8% off, and several other goodies that are not easy to get!

Ashleigh, I’ve emailed a couple times regarding the M5 build we had started to discuss. Safe to assume there are just no build spots right now and just have to wait or look a different direction?

I e-mailed you back the other day? Did you not get it? Status quo of what I mentioned last time, though - nothing available for now, and it’s just a wait and see.

Thanks - if there was a second email I missed it. I’ll sit tight and monitor.

1 Like

Hi Ashleigh, I have submitted the questionnaire for BMW 540i (M-sport) build. Also emailed you.

1 Like

Emailed regarding a m340i.

1 Like

Hi, the only one I have in stock is a fairly base RWD one.

Do you mind sending me the specs ?

1 Like

Any X5 or X6 deals?

There aren’t really “deals” on either of these right now, considering the lack of incentives, low residuals, and serious supply issues. I’m at 6% off any of these - X5 40i, X5M, X6 40i, X6 M50i, and X6M.

Can you send me the specs?

It’s literally mineral gray on black sensatec, premium, driving assistance, and nothing else.

Any 330e deals?

Is it in the south? Georgia or surrounding states?

I should have one left in stock, and it’s 11% off.

@buckeye92 - It’s in the mid-Atlantic.

I have filled out your form a week ago and I have tried to PM since. I am ready to move forward with an X3 build of code egtbdb84 if there is a slot available with 11% off. I have military and loyalty. I need the hitch, silver ext, and black int, heads up display. I haven’t been able to find any of those so build is probably needed. Please send me a message if you have something I can move forward on an X3 build.

@colemanrl Sent you a message.

I have several X3 30e builds available as well.

For anyone who has been asking about M4 comps, I have one that the dealership wants to keep at MSRP, but it is still modifiable, so if you absolutely can’t wait, this is your chance.