DMV Lease South BMWs: 2022 builds - 330i, M340i, M3, M4, 540i, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more

April residuals and incentives have remained the same, but the MF has increased to 0.00093.

Remember that Performance Center Delivery (PCD) is available for every car, and it’s a great option for the south for custom orders. I’ve had customers from Alabama go, and it’s actually only about 4 hours to get back to central AL.

I’m still taking orders for M4 bases (two in stock too!), M3 comps., and M3 bases. M4 comps. are going to a waiting list shortly.

I still have lots of X3 xDrive 30i and X5 xDrive 40i modifiable builds available, as well as X5 M50is and X7 M50is (all at 10% except the X3, which is 11% off).

More to come soon!

1 Like

Just a heads up as to the latest shortages:

The following BMW models cannot be built with Driving Assistance Professional (ZDY) right now due to the shortages:
X3 (4-cylinder, all trims)
330i, 330ix, 330e, 330ex (online configurator also shows it’s not available on either driveline of the M340i, but the official bulletin doesn’t say this)
X4 xDrive 30i
430i coupe - both drivelines
430i convertible - only RWD

Therefore, if this option is a must and you find one on the lot that’s almost perfect, you should probably consider buying it. There is no potential end date as of now.

Do you have access to X1’s in FL? And are Penfed and OL codes available with the deals as well?

Hi, I have X1s that can be shipped to Florida. PenFed can be used, but OL codes are specific to the dealership, so they won’t work. The X1 doesn’t lease that well, though, and you can do better on an X3 or close to it.

I have two open build slots for 430i convertibles! Get them now while they’re available and enjoy the summer with the top down (man, that’s cheesy!). :slight_smile: There are also 4 in transit if you don’t want to wait; details to be posted later (sorry, have to get a report out for work first!).

10% off and base MF on builds or stock. I have an M440i CV in stock and one on the way as well.

Hi Ashliegh I’m interested in the M3 and submitted the form a couple days ago. can you confirm? any news M3s?

Omid H

1 Like

E-mailing you now! My information was posted in a BMW forum, and I have gotten swamped with e-mails, so I’m behind on answering people - sorry!

Thanks for the super quick reply. I’ll respond to your email.

1 Like

Looking for new leasing, what MF, Residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) should I be looking for BMW series 3 or 4 - 36/12k, zip code 77063.

Thanks,

Hi, the lease credit is $1,500, loyalty is $500, the residual is 57%, and base MF is 0.00093. What are you looking for in either of those cars color- and option-wise?

Emailed! Looking forward to hearing from you

Hi did you send it to ashleigh@dmvlease.com? I didn’t see anything.

Available now; look at this beauty! There are barely any M3s in Florida/the south, let alone a base with a manual transmission! Save on the high doc fees and nonsense electronic filing fee! The cost of shipping is less than the higher doc fee and filing fee.

2021 M3 base - 6MT - $77,750 - 5% off and base MF

For 36/10: $912 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.
Subtract $500 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

$499 broker fee for any car.

2 Likes

Hi Sent you email for leasing X7 M50I.
Please let me know.

1 Like

Available now - M550i build slot - about to go into production. 6% off (it’s hard to get these in general!). You can do PCD and get it at the performance center and not ship the car!

Hi — submitted the form last night on an M235i GC, thank you!

1 Like

Here’s another beauty that just arrived today! There are very few of these in the south, period, and dealerships want MSRP (or more down there), aside from the high doc fees. We’ve already sent a bunch of M3s and M4s to Florida, so get this rather than waiting!

2021 M4 base (6MT) - $80,000 - 8% off.
Isle of man on tartufo
parking assistance
executive
orbit gray wheels
shadowline lights
ventilated seats
CF trim

For 36/10: $868 + tax with $2,500 + reg. at signing.
Subtract $500 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

$499 broker fee for any car.

1 Like

can you send me your email to contact you

@Ashleigh please can you send me your email

Look at the first post, all relevant information is there on how to contact Ashleigh.

1 Like