DMV Lease South BMWs: 2022 builds - 330i, M340i, M3, M4, 540i, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more

I just got one Build Code EIMXWJB6
would you share the lease price with this build? zip 77459, 36month, 10k, 0 down, no loyalty discount,
i can take the car if you have inventory , or wait for the build
thx

Where are you looking to me monthly, especially considering that you want to roll in Texas sales tax?

No one has M3s? I have THREE ready for you to build! They can be changed to base (manual transmission), RWD, or AWD/xDrive. I also have a few M4s available to build out. They are MSRP but I have the allocations ready to go!

1 Like

going pay the sale tax and fee upfront,
monthly looking at 500-550 ,

Have any 3 series XDrive deals available?

Hi, looking for a great TX lease (sales tax upfront) for either anX3 or X3e for my parents. Current BMW lessee. Let me know if there’s any great offers out there.

@Ashleigh Do you have any X7?

I don’t have any sDrive cars, so it would have to be xDrive. Either way, a car that is nearly $55,000 won’t be anywhere near $500 - $550. based on 2021 numbers, since there are no incentives on a 2022 yet (cancels out the extra discount), you’re nearly $100 a month over that:

@Gweeds_13 - I’m at 8% off on them right now.

@claweave - there aren’t really any deals on X3s right now. I can do 6% off before incentives with base MF on either a 30i or a 30e. It would have to be shipped in from out of state though.

@roosnam - Yes. One or two 2021s and a few 2022 build allocations. All of them are at MSRP.

it is any way i can roll in different state tax ? lol
I just find out when Leasing car in TX, We need pay a full tax of the sales price .
650 is kind of over my budget at this moment, I will keep eye on your new post, if I DO found one close to my budget, I think the car near $50,000,the monthly lease payment properly will closet to my budget
thx a lot

1 Like

Excuse me for sounding ignorant but what exactly does 8% off mean?

8% off MSRP before incentives (if any). 2021s have $1,000 + $500 for loyalty, if applicable. As of right now, there aren’t any incentives on the 2022s yet.

Thanks for the info. A couple of quick questions.

What is the base MF and residual for a 3 yr/12K mile lease for both the standard and the phev?
What current incentives are available for the X3 (I saw the BMW website said up to $2750).

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Hello,

Any current deals for X3 30i?

I submitted the form but haven’t heard back yet.

Thanks!

@Ashleigh shot over an email yesterday and completed the form last weekend. Looking for an X5. :smiley:

Do you know that current international F1-visa students can get approved or not? (2-year visa remaining and 3year i20) Thanks!

Base MF is 0.00093. The residual is 56%. Currently, it’s $1,000 lease and $750 loyalty/corporate on a 2021 for either one.

@EEHero - sorry - it’s been a little hectic with a very high volume of inquiries, plus I’m covering for two people at work this week, and someone retired last week, with more work than usual, plus about 10 client calls today and 3.5 hours on hold to change a flight that still isn’t changed. It’s crazy! Go ahead and email me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com so that it’s at the top of my inbox in the morning.

@Reisigl - Since I can see your name, I’ll find you in the morning and reply!

I’ll admit that it’s very very difficult right now. I believe I mentioned this to you in a message a few weeks ago. I’m waiting on a visa approval right now for someone on an H1-B, and it’s taking forever.

IF YOU NEED ME TODAY AND IT’S URGENT, PLEASE CALL ME.

I had to go back to Florida for a week for an appointment, and there is a bomb threat at FLL…so I’ve been diverted to Jacksonville…350 miles away. Road trip time!

Pictures please of the x3 with

blue on black vernasca - $55,000 - 11% off
HK sound
wireless charging
ambient lighting
ventilated seats (not an available option right now, so this one is a rarity!)
premium
parking assistance

I hope you are aware that the deal you referenced was posted back in April. I doubt you will get the same discount in today’s market.

6 Likes

Not even close, and that car is long gone. But, it’s better than people asking about cars from November! :slight_smile:

1 Like