DMV Lease South BMWs: 2022 builds - 330i, M340i, M3, M4, 540i, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more

Sent in the form a couple times. Should I email you here?

Please just email me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com.

If I can wait will the price go down a bit? M4 Comp AWD

No one knows. They just came out/this was the first round of them. Inventory is tighter than ever overall. I have 120 less cars than I did a month or two ago.

Hi, I just sent you an email requesting a phone appointment.

Thanks!

1 Like

Looking for it now!

Thanks for the answer! Will I get the $2500 APR credit as well from BMW for financing?

Yes, but I’m no longer at 10% for most of them. It depends on the car right now. I also just got some 2022s, but I’m checking which ones and what the discounts are.

Yeah I am actually more so looking for 2022s at this time. Do you know when they will be announcing pricing for different custom build on their site?

Not sure, but the builds just came in today. I’ll be able to get the build pricing later. I think I saw that brooklyn gray was an option, as was red interior, and ventilated seats have returned.

1 Like

Since LH doesn’t let me post the same thing in more than one place anyway:

Every custom ordered car can be scheduled at the performance center for pickup, subject to their schedule.

Are the M3 builds at MSRP or below? I’m interested in one.

Sorry, I don’t have any M3s available right now, as far as I know. Only M4s.

@cullenj94 - I have M3 builds at MSRP! Still need one? :slight_smile:

Still waiting for a response several email sent now. If you can’t do it, let me know so we won’t waste each other’s time

1 Like

I dropped you an email

I literally searched my email several times, and there are no emails from anyone named Sam (based on when I click on your username) or anything with your username in the email either:

@justbananas - M340ix?

Yes. Radar

1 Like

Really hard to find a deal those days… no leasing history, no BMW owner, excellent credit,
do you have a white or black x3 s/x drive 30i with Msport package(Require,coz it looks Cool to my wife lol ) & Convenience or Premium Package, 19inch+ wheel, Interior can be any,
36/10k/ 0 down if possible . Houston,TX, need the car in August if possible
please let me know if you have one or a few :rofl: thx a lot ,

also, look for a black or white x3m40i premium package need in end this year , still far away,

opps forgot to say already fullfill & submit the form
and happy july4th to yall