šŸ‘  Ashleigh's April BMWs: 330ix - 10%; 5 series - 9%; i4 and iX - 11%; i5 - 10%; X3 - 9%; X5 - 9%; X7 - 8%!

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Facts, even though this is a month old, canā€™t get anything under $1250 with Exec & M Sport on a 40, and in my search, that was by far the best deal I could get too. Just impossible. At least 6-12 months more before I can even imagine finding an X7 for $1k. And things would have to happen to the greater economy for this to happen.

1 Like

I was told to move a lot of cars, so here goes with the first few.

iX M60 - remember this has 610 HP - 11% off and base MF
36/10
$1,300 + tax with $2,970 + registration at signing.

iX xDrive 50 - no slouch at 516 HP - 10% off, and several others to choose from, including one 2023.

36/10
$982 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.

Reasonable offers on these will likely not be refused.

Who wants an X5 at 9% off? I have several others like this and some with M sport that are in production that we can really discount. Reasonable offers will not be refused. Please donā€™t ask me for 11% off or for an X5 for $700 a month.

Loyalty
39/10
$879 + tax with $2,300 + registration at signing.

Non-loyal customers
With corporate
36/10
$949 + tax per month with $2,400 at signing.

Without corporate
36/10
$997 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.

Hi any specials on BMW X5 you have now?

Yes. I have many X5s and can do 8.5% - 9% off all of them. It just depends on what colors and options you want.

So, you are saying 10%? Or 10.75% is possible?

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

10% may be possible on some of these. Want to trade in the Defender?

You also have demo x5ā€™s? for finance not lease

No, and not 2024s (per that other post on another thread, haha). I have seen some 2019s still in serviceā€¦

1 Like

Defender is soldā€¦
P.S. you should stop at ā€œReasonable offers will not be refusedā€ or, better yet, just give the highest discount you can actually do. But itā€™s not you who sets the %, soā€¦

I am stopping there. I said it may be possible, but itā€™ll take some work. 9% will not be a problem on the incoming ones though, from what I was told.

Hey, interested in an x5 with driver assist pro. Do you have any?

Hey any X5 e available?

You should ask @Ashleigh for a reasonable offer :point_up:

2 Likes

Marlon Brando Movie GIF

Itā€™s the other way in this case, Iā€™m afraid lol

Yes I do! What colors and options do you need/want?

@Ranjithchowdary - yes, I have one, but it is not discounted like the others.

Hey DMVLease I replied back in messages and still havenā€™t heard back!

Getting to them one-by-one. On the phone with a customer right now (he doesnā€™t care that Iā€™m on LH because heā€™s also a friend, haha).

No worries take your time! I work nights so I will be leaving soon but will try to get back to you if I can at work.

1 Like