šŸ‘  Ashleigh's May BMWs: X7 loaner - 16% off; electric - 10% off; X3 30i and X5 40i - 9% off; X3 M40i - 8% off!

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi, I have a few incoming, as well as builds available. What interior and features do you need?

@Malbec I have both. The X3 M40i will be a custom order. Just an FYI - loyalty and corporate arenā€™t combinable.

M sport and Silverstone interior

Iā€™m pretty sure that Brooklyn work Silverstone will be an order, but I can check today.

Hi! What discount % are you currently offering on X3 30i order? Thx!

Hi. Do you have 430 coupe or X4 available and whatā€™s the discount and monthly payment? Iā€™ve submitted both the questionnaire form and email but seems that you are out of the office. Hope you could reply here.

Hi, probably 3-4%. X3s are still pretty scarce overall.

@phantomallen - Iā€™m working on catching up on emails. Iā€™ll get to you today, I promise!

1 Like

Letā€™s do something crazy today - 8.5% off 2024 X5 xDrive 40is (with base MF too) - in stock, en route, in production, and orders. Sorry, but this isnā€™t applicable retroactively to deals where anything is already in production/already ordered with me, but if you havenā€™t commenced a deal yet, any X5 with me is game!

Iā€™ll even do them with a $299 broker fee. Letā€™s have a good second half of the month!

Example with loyalty on a $76,000 MSRP:
39/10
$922 + tax per month with $2,350 + registration at signing.

On a $71,500 car, it drops to $866 + tax with $2,300 + registration at signing.

Discounts improving
But the MF doing damage as compared to previous month

True, but luckily, it wasnā€™t a crazy increase (though I recognize it was 30 points for 2024s). Itā€™s still a good deal for customers with loyalty, and itā€™s kind of a roll of the dice if you have a lease maturing in the next few months, so I have people debating getting out of their cars now, even if they just break even.

1 Like

Sent you request on a X5 white but havenā€™t heard back yet.

Iā€™m working on answering emails right now. Please email me again so that itā€™s at the top of my inbox. Thanks!

Iā€™ve been sold out of i4 eDrive35s for a bit, but I just got one build allocation that is available, and itā€™ll go quickly. Itā€™s likely going to be at 3% with base MF, but I can always see what I can do. :slight_smile:

Reach out to me for the i4 e35.

Interested in the i4 eDrive40
I emailed you guys yesterday

I donā€™t have any messages from you?

@dira - I answered all inquiries from yesterday and donā€™t have any for an i4 eDrive40. Can you please send it again?

I have an M8 Convertible available at 10% off plus incentives.

36/10
$1,802 per month plus tax with $3,225 + registration at signing.
Subtract $1,500 from incentives if you donā€™t have loyalty.

Hi! Is still available?? For 2024 x5

They may hold at 8%, but definitely still available - in stock, en route, and custom orders.

1 Like

Do you ever have anything like this available for M8 GC Comp? Coming off an M5 comp lease 5/28.

Sorry, I had 10% off a few months ago but I donā€™t have any GCs right now. This is the only M8 I have period unless you want to order a 2024, but the discount will be the less, the MSRP higher on a 2024, and it only has a $1,000 incentive.