👠 Ashleigh's April BMWs: 330ix - 10%; 5 series - 9%; i4 and iX - 11%; i5 - 10%; X3 - 9%; X5 - 9%; X7 - 8%!

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

We can discount the 530ex more. Contact me!

M4 Comp. xDrive Convertible. Make a reasonable offer.

1 Like

Cars available today. Make reasonable offers. Docs must be in and deal processed by 3:30 PM EST, hopefully earlier. We may be able to make some exceptions on some cars but please don’t wait all day if you’re interested.

330ix - a few with M sport
430ix coupe - No M sport
M440ix coupe
M4 convertible above
M4 CSL
530ex above + a few others without M sport
540ix - Premium, no M sport
M550ix
M5 comp.
760ix
M8 CV
iX M60
X3 30i (almost out)
X4 M40i
X5 40i (almost out)
X5 M50i
X6 40i

Hey dmv,

Just saw your post in regards to the offer bmw post.

I’m based off NY. I’m looking for a bmw x5 with M sport. Doesn’t matter color. Can have the lowest package. NYC based, 10k a year. No loyatly

Also open to demos or cars like x3 m40 or x4 m40.

What’s the best price the dealer can offer ??

Hey, I’ll answer your message shortly. I don’t have any demos or loaners though. I have a few X4 M40i but no X3 M40is in stock.

1 Like

M340ix just became available. REASONABLE OFFERS. CONTRACTS FOR TODAY ONLY.

PM’d ready to sign today of course.

Got here a bit late but I wanted to see what the M550i payments are looking like currently. Willing to sign now depending on how it’s spec’d and payment of course.

I’ll message you!

Now’s the time to send in last-minute deals with no broker fee. I was asked to post last call. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like we’re still running deals through tomorrow!

Reminder, $599 broker fee now applies unless you reached out prior to January 1. Returning customers receive a $100 credit on the fee.

The best deals are on X3s and X5s, but there are very few remaining.

Any X3 M’s or X3M40i available?

Builds only for both, but yes - just nothing in stock.

Interested in 530ex or 540ix, what inventory do you have?

Hi, I have the 530ex above and a 540ix without M sport in stock. Anything else would be in transit, so it just depends on your timeframe to get a car.

Do you have the specs and LH calcs?

Hi, this doesn’t link to any post. Which car?

Edit never mind: see the specs for 530ex - too rich for me. Don’t necessarily need M package

Hello there looking for a X7? Any slots Available?

A 540ix with just premium has an MSRP that is $3,000 higher than the 530ex…I have other 530ex in stock though - black, arctic race blue, or skyscraper.

@kaiserahmed24 - I have builds available.

Actually I was looking for a X7 Build.