*DMAUTOLEASING* 2020 Aston Martin Vantage $1550 tax/inc $5000 DAS

Demo vehicle with 600 miles on the clock.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Aston Martin Vantage
MSRP: $185,XXX
Monthly Payment: $1550 tax included
Drive-Off Amount: $5000
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
Region:SoCal
working on calculator, residual, and mf

One available car with this specific deal. Once in a lifetime deal. This deal can be configured to achieve a lower monthly rate but mileage will be decreased.

Call or Text
Mike
818-660-8888
DM AUTO LEASING

1 Like

This seems worse than the $0 down, $1700 deal I see all over my TV during football games. What am I missing?

I think it’s better because his offer includes California sales tax already in the payment (7.5-10%?) and the fees in the drive-off.

I imagine the TV deal doesn’t have tax or fees included yet.

1 Like

If that’s true, yes. Probably much closer or a tick better

And I don’t think the TV ad gives your 10K miles/year

1 Like

The tv ads used to be 2500 miles per year, though I haven’t see one recently. The most a dealers listed specials ever offer are 5k per year. This is a very good deal

2 Likes

My dream car…

1 Like

The current advertised deals are based on $171,000 cars with 5000 miles a year, 0 down + taxes and fees, with a $1700 payment plus tax which would effectively bring the payment close to $1900 here in SoCal. The deal listed here is with all taxes and fees. Not sure how this is in any way worse than the manufacturer advertised deal. :slight_smile:

Mileage does change the pricing by a LOT. If anybody is interested in having less yearly mileage we can achieve even lower payments.

1 Like

Still available?

This is a good deal but do they offer wear and tear protection? It costs 9k to paint 1 panel.

Others have gotten better deals. Search the site.

Why is that?

I almost signed a similar deal on a demo in LA. Dealer (Chase bank) doesnt offer year end wear and tear because its expensive(labor hours, paint cost, number of coats etc). Info comes from dealer associate.