Discount pre incentives on 2020 MDX loaner?

What would be considered a good discount pre-incentive on a 2020 AWD Tech MDX MSRP 52,395. Getting 10 to 11 percent, feel like it should be more. Has 3k miles.

Hi! Do some research here, as with the Acura to Dealer Incentives on the MDX, a new one gets you around a 22%- 25% Discount off the MSRP. Good luck!

@aspec1 Ivan, see this post…I am sure you can assist!

That’s not a pre-incentive discount. Gotta compare apples to apples.

Post-incentive discount percentages are particularly useless on the mdx where Acura offers two different mf/incentive structures which can be $4k+ different on the discount.

Yes TY @mllcb42…fully aware! Wasn’t sure if @Marisa_Drive was aware of the Manufacturer to Dealer Incentives on the MDX. And taking it a step further, that there are (2) unique ones that affect the MF.

I received both Incentives .00225 and .00042. Odd thing is, it only causes a 2 dollar difference in monthly payment. I dont understand how that is possible. 448 to 450 per…

What was the incentive amount for the higher MF?

It’s not surprising there isn’t much difference. They either subvene the mf with a smaller incentive or leave the mf and use the higher discount, but they make the same money either way.

High 8600
Low 4450

Here is the actually LH calc that a member was so kind to help out.