Discount off MSRP on Ioniq 5 sel awd

Dealer is offering me 5.6% off MSRP plus the 10k lease cash

Brokers are promising 7.4% on the same.

I’m thinking it’s a good deal since the broker fee and shipping would be more than the missing 1.8%.

If it’s with buy rate MF, then it looks like a good deal.

Post the deal in the form of a LH calculator

Northeast, want to make a good offer on one or more 23 ev6 that have been on the lots for ~1 year. But there’s not much in signed or marketplace to go off of. There are numbers for 24 ev6, of course, at 5-12% off MSRP depending on the broker and trim.

So how do I make an informed decision on a prior model year car?

I know the rebates,mf, rv, etc. I’m just not sure how much off msrp is good.

The Ioniq 5 is a better program so concentrate on that. Get it done before they run low

Running fairly low on SELs for the month already!

Note to OP, ioniq5 SELs are about $100 lower than ev6. If you’re in PA, just come grab one, no need to ship. Fairly easy…

1 Like

Is this the 23 model?

I appreciate the pitch and deal-wise it is better but I’m tired of driving a dull-colored car and the ev6’s just pop for me.

I’m hoping I can get a good deal on a 2023 that’s been on the lot for a while just need to know how low I should be aiming

i’ve been looking for a 2023 myself…i’m not finding anybody who still has an active lease program, so the deals are not great and the 2024s seem to be virtually the same price. would be very interested to be proven wrong here, but i think the ship sailed on 2023 lease deals at the end of Feb.

if you’re buying though, might be able to get some good $$ off

2023s have lease programs but they really stink compared to 2024
Example LTD RWD
2023 - $7500 with 62% 0.00248
2024- $10000 with 72% 0.00299

Ah, yeah now I’m remembering the one dealer I talked to who would lease a 23 said something about different RV/MF. I wonder what kind of discount off msrp it would take to make a 23 a better price.

Maybe I’ll play with numbers later and see, but sounds like I should just refocus on finding a good price on a ‘24.

For reference, I got 11% off MSRP in Maine. 2024 Ioniq5 SEL RWD. They had almost 50 on the lot when I leased it in February.

Probably the highest discount posted so far. That’s amazing.

1 Like

Sorry I meant 2023 ev6. If you want an Ioniq definitely go 2024. I just don’t like the looks of it compared to the ev6