Did you just lease an E-tron? Do you want $750?

So how’s this process go, I just sign up on Arcadia’s website? How do I “link” my vehicle to the account?

Did Audi edit the release? When I click on the link I don’t see anything about a $750 gift card. Maybe it was a mistake and you have to be in Arcadia’s service area?

Did you input your vin and email? On the 2nd page, did you see the banner at the top?

I’m chatting with a rep now. My area is apparently eligible to utilize wind energy, but I’m having solar panels installed soon, trying to see if there’s even any benefit.

I hadn’t gotten to sign up yet, but will look for those input fields. Thanks!

I suppose you may be in an interesting situation if your solar panels put you as a net positive so you don’t have a power bill and you’re in an area where they do offer the service so they don’t pay out the gift card.

I believe no VIN is required and your email should be recognized in their system and they verify your profile including address, if you already have linked your eligible utility company to your Arcadia membership. However, I am still waiting for the Silvercar code :sweat_smile:

I didn’t have any luck getting it to work until I used the link above with my vin entered. Went smoothly (albeit poorly communicated) from there.

Yeah, kind of in no man’s land here. Even with solar as a net positive, there is a ~$15 connection charge on my utility bill that I still have to pay regardless. Maybe they’ll cover that for 50 months lol

1 Like

anyone have a good link?

also terms say sport back…anyone have experience or input if works on non-sportback?

thanks

Terms say 2021 SUV or 20/21 sportback. I just got it confirmed with my 21 SUV.

The link is posted in this thread. Scroll up.

I leased my ETron at the end of March and tried to sign up for Arcadia. Arcadia was not integrated with either of the 2 electric companies in my area but they told me I could sign up anyway and get a $750 gift card in lieu of utility credits. The monthly fee was $5/month but the fee would be waived every month. I did not understand how this benefited Arcadia (other than boosting membership numbers) as I was not receiving any service and they were not receiving any revenue.

Over the course of 5 months, I emailed them several times asking about the status of the $750 gift card. Each time, I was told that Marketing was looking into it, Marketing was processing, Marketing sent it but since it wasn’t received they would send another one, Marketing switched vendors, etc. I began to think that someone had made a mistake in telling me I was eligible and no one wanted to admit it.

5 months later, I actually received the $750 gift card (electronic). Still have no idea what exactly I’m signed up for but once I deplete the gift card, I’ll probably cancel my free membership with no benefits.

Just sharing this in case someone else is awaiting their gift card.

2 Likes

Arcadia available in California too, would this offer work as well in Norcal?

This offer expired a while ago.

1 Like