Did you just lease an E-tron? Do you want $750?

Are you in Colorado, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, or Rhode Island?

Don’t miss out on the $750 post sale rebate you get with the Arcadia promo included in your lease. Expires in 2 weeks.

https://media.audiusa.com/en-us/releases/462

12 Likes

There are some people claiming that if you apply for this in an area that doesn’t have Arcadia service, they will send you a $750 gift card instead.

Edit: confirmed with audi USA

Sweet! Extra $750 for an etron!! This is the Audi that is the best value for the money

Thanks for posting this. I had no idea. Now I just need to figure out what the heck Arcadia is and take advantage!

I’m trying to work out how go get things processed and will update tomorrow when I figure it out.

1 Like

I talked to dealer, they sent a link to sign up for Arcadia…

I’m in New York, but according to their website, Arcadia isn’t available in my zip code yet.

Please post as I’d love to get $750 for our recent lease!

It sounds like it is up to $750 in bill credits which will be offset by porting utilities into Arcadia’s platform.

I did this last year when they had a similar perk: Audi E-tron Perks (YMMV)

I’ve seen about $5-12 a month in solar credits. Over the course of 10 years (now only 5 years) the savings are pretty significant.

I was told by Arcadia that dealer has to register and generate a link for you to sign up. They don’t have renewable energy for my zip and I got mixed answers from Arcadia. One told me it’s gonna be $750 debit card and the other told me it will be electricity bill credit. One way or another it’s another 1% off the Etron!

My sign-up email was from the sender “Travis Niles @ Arcadia Power” while the email was from jotform if that helps anyone. It also looks like the signup link just includes buyer specific parameters including car VIN and your email address in the UTM tag so can’t hurt to try plugging them in to the below link:

signup.arcadia.com/phoenix?promo=etron030421&utm_source=Audi&utm_content=[vin #]&dealer=[your email]

Just signed up via the link and a special banner display included the $750 utility credit offer.

2 Likes

I just did the same. Had the banner. Haven’t received any confirmation yet though or have any mention in the Arcadia account. Might take some time to process.

I did the same and signed up but I see that the trial membership in only for 3 days. Not sure whether it’s properly registered.

Same…Does anyone know If the credit applied in the form of payment to your utility company? I took a screenshot of the banner just in case.

Same here so looks like you are good to go.

1 Like

It appears that what they do is if you’re in an area where they can do the power off set, they do the credit to your utility company and if you’re not in an area where they can do the power off set, they send you a gift card.

It does, I just got my SCE bill paid directly by Arcadia and shows up as credit on Arcadia statement

Nice perk Audi…

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

3 Likes

After talking with some others, it sounds like the email that’s supposed to be associated here is the dealer that generated the link, not your email

That’s what I assumed but my email was in that spot. It may not matter as it could just be used to identify source vs. allow access to that specific promo.

Gotcha. I have a message out to Arcadia to verify that the Audi promo is tied to my account, so we shall see what happens.

I just received confirmation from Arcadia that my account has been linked and they will be autopaying $750 directly to my utility company, so the link above does work.

Thanks all

1 Like