Did I get a good deal on my new TLX? Signed!

But hey if you already took the car and you got a much lower payment compared to what it really is supposed to be than kudos to you, they did a mistake and there is nothing they can do about it lol

Interested in how dealer adjusted MF so low as others have said. Would have jumped on an RDX if my dealer could have done this for me :laughing:

You think they just wanted it off the lot since the redesign is 2021? And like others said its FWD and i’m in the midwest?

Yeah this is the only thing that’s stopped me from hacking an Acura. If true this is HUGE.

@DadsGoingToWin you have WON and have stumped the LeaseHackrs :laughing: Any additional info you could provide would be really appreciated by the community!

1 Like

Hopefully the contract doesn’t get rejected because of the mf

Lol contract wont be rejected especially if he signed through an Ipad thats instant funds for the dealer and its done they cant do anything about it. Also if they try to tell you to bring the car back tell them no you have a signed lease agreement you can even tell them you can go to court and trust me you will win there is nothing the dealer can do.

Im late to post this, I signed on the 13th this month…(Friday the 13th in fact) Accounts set up at so I think I’m good. Again could it be I am a returning lessee. I work for a bank in commercial finance and know their cost of funds in no way can exceed 2.75% even marked up

1 Like

I would have been a returning lessee also and base MF was .00215 on all deals offered to me. Somehow they lowered yours though so enjoy it!

definitely not because there is some redesign trust me. I havent really been able to back into the numbers 100% since I’m catching up with customers but quickly looking at the selling price its low. I saw they didnt add the conquest or loyalty unless in your region they dont offer it but if that MF is what it is and lines up with what I can do and its a drastic difference then yes they messed up the deal and the finance manager didnt catch it. You took the car and have a signed lease contract there is nothing they can do lol you made out. dont think youll get that same deal next time if someone catches it! Its happened Ive heard stories from other people in different dealers and they took a massive hit.

1 Like

It’s not just ‘cost of funds’ In isolation. Leasing is an MF, RV and incentives game/balance. They use the high rent charge to offset the massive dealer incentives.

that selling price is about 5-700 under cost which I can do that selling price without a problem but idk how your state works in terms of tax and dmv or what their doc fee is but if it really is 85 then thats another thing you got going for you since over by us all dealers have 500 or more doc fees in jersey and that MF is wild lol just putting that sales price with the 750 rebate and the same $775 out of pocket in Jersy tax and dmv that payment works out to 419 and there is no way I will tell you that payment by discounting it. so yes you made out and enjoy it lol

California limits doc fee, so this is legit

nice I wished they did the same in jersey :roll_eyes: congrats someone screwed up at the dealer and you got a “unicorn” like people like to look for here lol!

what dealer is it so I can give them a call and have them tell me how I can lower that MF so I can make lower monthly payments and post those deals up lol

1 Like

First time dealer says “tell me where so I can buy, too” and actually means it. :rofl:

2 Likes

lmao! Believe it or not I say that more often than not to customers how like to BS their numbers. I tell them go buy the car and tell me where so I can go and buy one too! :rofl:

When I was shopping for my Volvo s90, I had a dealer tell me that if I could get the car at the price I was asking for from another dealer, I should get two.

So I did.

1 Like

lol! nice. Hey some dealers just dont like to make certain deals even if it is possible and usually the smaller dealers dont like to make steep deals. were one of the top 3 dealers in terms of volume in our area and are willing to make crazy deals even deals I cant get as someone who works here. Unfortunately thats case by case and not deals I can post because they dont want to lose that much money on the deal all the time.

Yea the finance guy told me I got a better deal on the same vehicle than he did
. But he also said if he went somewhere else he would get fired

oh of course so unfortunately we have no choice but if their dealer participates hes getting $200 a month on his lease or if his dealer is very generous they are matching the $200 from acura and getting $400 towards his lease so he really cant complain if they are but even with $200 a month cant complain too much.