Did I get a Good Deal on a 2018 Camry XSE?

Hello Guys,
Last week I leased a 2018 Camry XSE (4 Cylinder) and was wondering if I got a good deal.

MSRP: $35,687
Monthly Payment: $400 including tax (9.75%)
Drive off: $1K
36 month
12K miles per year.
Incentive: $500

This car is a BLUE STREAK METALLIC WITH TWO-TONE MIDNIGHT BLACK METALLIC.
Packages:

• Driver Assist Package
  • Panoramic Glass Roof
  • Two Tone Body Color
  • Audio Package
  • All Weather Floor Liner/Cargo Tray
  • Accessory Appearance Package

Did I get a good deal? Please let me know your opinion.
Thanks!

I’d say no, but it really doesn’t matter at this point.

We need more info to figure out if it’s a good deal or not. Residual, Money Factor, Selling Price. Quick glance Honcker in my area is $473 first due at signing on the same priced car. So I’d say it’s not a bad deal.

473 for Camry? How many bars of gold are in the trunk?

11 Likes

It looks like you wanted to make a 150 a month donation to the dealership. I hope the dealership sponsors a lot of charities …

3 Likes

No…

I really don’t understand why people ask about deals after the fact instead of asking on here first which will always generate a better deal.

People are always in a rush… this is when dealers make their money. Happens far too often

2 Likes

So yoir saying i should be paying $250 for this car?

$250 a month isn’t feasible on a Camry XSE. You could have gotten a Q50 or 330i for what you’re paying. Too late though. Enjoy your Camry

Well first of all I would never lease this car so I couldn’t careless if there is gold bars in the trunk or not. I was simply pointed out what my current local (atrocious Florida and SETF) deal is so he could judge for himself whether he got a good deal or not. As someone else already posted, your stuck with it now so it is what it is. And there is no way the Camry XSE goes for $250 let alone $300 a month w/$1k DAS.

It’s less that you got a “bad deal,” because that is probably an okay, but not great, deal for a loaded up Camry. It’s more that for that payment you could be driving a Mercedes, Audi, BMW, etc.

Also, though, missing key info - sales price? What MF did you get?

I’d never sign that deal, personally. I spend around that for an Audi A4.

1 Like

This is an okay deal. Not great; but it is nicely loaded, so this is not terrible. Don’t worry about fellow hackers complain.

Interested ?

As stated before by others, it’s not so much that it’s “bad”, it’s what you could have gotten into for the same payment or less. And here’s another one to add to the tracker of “I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get ripped posting this here, so let’s list every single option and package to try and swing this in my favor”

Interested in what? An overpriced sedan that since the new body style hasn’t even been close to 1%, no thanks. $250 and $1k DAS on a loaded XSE you got a deal, otherwise there is so many different options that are better that I could choose from.

Looks like a great deal for a Camry XSE. These cars simply don’t lease well, but if you’re set on a Camry XSE, I think you did great. I helped a relative lease the same car through Cody, and the deal was about the same.

Would a $55K BMW 340i demo have cost the same? Sure, but she valued a panoramic sunroof, interior space, adaptive cruise control, and red leather over 320 horse powers… :horse_racing:

2 Likes

There is a range of opinions here along with preferences for vehicles at any given payment. Your deal is reasonably competitive (within $1500). You purchased without the benefit of LH beforehand- so not bad. Honker in my area tends to be on par with deals posted by @Cody_Carter, who is awesome in my opinion. The one posted below has an MSRP of 34,998.

1 Like

She probably didn’t want a fart car :face_vomiting:

1 Like

There’s no way in he!! that a XSE is $250 (with or even without almost 10% tax)

1 Like

:smirk:

Also, dont always rely on Honckr for a good deal

1 Like

Never have and never will. Honcker is a baseline and for the suckers who don’t want to put effort into getting the best deal. Plain and simple the Camry isn’t worth what Toyota wants right now, at least not in Florida, even though they sell like no other, there’s more car out there for the money. Maybe when the next body style comes out and the fire sale happens for the previous gen will I think about it.