Did hyundai remove $7500 ev credit for leases

In MI. Looking at trying our shot at a $400-500 ioniQ 5 SEL AWD lease.

Noticed that none of the dealers are advertising the $7500 ev lease cash like they were last month. Before I go an bombard dealerships, this is still a thing correct? They just aren’t showing it on their sites?

They do this whenever they’re refreshing incentives. It’ll be back. No one is going to lease an Ioniq without that incentive.

1 Like

So if i’m emailing them our lease desired numbers I can include it correct?

You dont have to bring up the lease cash when shopping quotes, dealers will always include it in their quotes

3 Likes

Looks like Mercedes is heading that way

1 Like

Your timing is very curious, as is your choice of trim.

The best November deals (from the end of the month) are less likely to be replicated at the start of December.

The 2024 SEL has fewer features than the 23; you’re probably better off getting a 24 Limited for features or a 24 SE for value if there are no more 23 SEL.

1 Like

Give it a few days. Everything gets screwy at the beginning of the month when programs change over.

1 Like

Dealerships near me have 11-12 SEL AWD left. We are shooting our shots for it. The 2023 SEL is better compared to the 2024 SEL which is stripped of features. I figure we quote now, if they can’t beat any of these deals we try again in two weeks when it’s almost the end of the year? That isn’t motivating to dealerships any longer?

would it be better to wait a week and ask for quotes then?

It’d be better to wait a day or two and then check ratefindr

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.