Dfw toyota - may 2023 - lease specials

Welcome!

Will be posting inventory spreadsheet soon.

Dealer won’t let me post lease specials on Toyota just yet. Will post as soon as I get the opportunity.

If in the meantime you are looking to lease a Toyota or purchase, I will take care of you. Give me a call or text at (214) 842-9806 and I can see what inventory we have.

Wasn’t @derekoh1991 at toyota of dallas too before going to Mercedes? Good to see the store back on LH.

I was, actually! Best of luck to @mrizvi!

5 Likes

Just getting settled in. I have most vehicles available or on the way. MSRP + $1,899.00 on most vehicles. Some vehicles do have a Market Adjustment such as a Sienna and other popular models. Text 214-842-9806 for pricing and availability.

Camry’s
RAV4’s
Tacoma’s
Tundra’s
4Runner’s
HIGHLANDER’S!!!

MEMORIAL DAY SPECIALS GOOD UNTIL 05/31!!! SPECIALS ON TUNDRA CREWMAX 4X2!!! $699 WITH FIRST PAYMENT DOWN!!*

• MUST QUALIFY FOR TIER 1+/TIER 1 MONEY FACTOR. MUST BE TEXAS RESIDENT TO QUALIFY.

FREE SAMSUNG 65" TV BRAND NEW SEALED $699/mo. TUNDRA CREWMAX 4x2

*Must purchase and sign by end of day 05/31/2023 and be approved for credit through Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). $0 broker fee. $0 LH fee. $699 due at signing. Must be a TX resident to qualify. Only 1 brand new Samsung 65" Television per transaction. Limited quantity available.

Will there be any lease deals on Corolla cross suv?

Not really any deals. Can sell it at MSRP but thats about it.

All in stock vehicles going at MSRP for today!!
Camry’s
Corolla’s
Corolla Hybrid
Highlander
RAV4
Tacoma
Tundra
Only on ground units
214-842-9806 call or text to inquire

Any deals for July? Like Camry SE?

1 Like

@mrizvi is asleep on the wheel :slight_smile: