Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures (THE CORONAVIRUS LANDFILL THREAD)

Trump has officially invoked the defense production act and will require GM to build ventilators.

I’d like to request the Toyota built vent instead please.

11 Likes

I would at least like to hear Mary Barra say she would be comfortable with her children breathing on a GM ventilator.

1 Like

Model X bioweapon mode to the rescue.

1 Like

Uhmmm…so…one is a fancy air filter to hopefully keep you from getting sick from coughing pedestrians, and the other is a breathing machine once you get sick and your lungs turn to pudding.

And if the “replace filter” alert comes up what are you going to do?

The Model X is way too homely to be allowed in my driveway.

1 Like

GM is the best. They must be ogling the stimulus bailout big time. Will they finally trade under their true name of Government Motors?

2 Likes

Government Motors is now Government Motors and Ventilators.

1 Like

Will the vent dislodge from the machine before or after the electric plug frays or the paint runs are noticed?

2 Likes

Fair point: the early builds are nice and cheap on the market right now but the 90 packs are ticking timebombs and supercharge at a crawl since the big T nerfed them “for their own good”

I would ONLY buy a 100 pack X.

1 Like

Anything wrong with the 75D packs, I haven’t heard anything like the 90s.

1 Like

When GM needs a bailout I hope they don’t end up with amnesia.

1 Like

They tend to fare better than the 90 packs on degradation despite being 350V. (slowish supercharging but often faster than a nerfed 90 pack)

Oddly enough they can actually range very close to the 90’s due to weighing less especially when paired with a lightweight square set of wheels with lower rolling resistance tires. I still recommend a 100 pack or if you can afford it Raven motor revision. (Q2 2019 or newer)

You think Toyota is really going to front incentivize? I wonder if leases will be much cheaper a few bucks

What I am saying is, that might happen. Also, lease rate can go down with TFS along with Ally and US Bank.

I figured this off-ramp thread would be okay to post this. This is an “opinion” piece (not written by me)

“ArE dEaLeRsHiPs MoRe AgGrEsSiVe BeCaUsE oF cOvId 19”

10 Likes

Aggressive =/= Desperate.

They’re still a business and have to keep the lights on.

2 Likes

I am picking up my free covid-19 bmw lease tomorrow.

4 Likes

Send dealership /sarcasm

1 Like

With short term interest rates near 0, are floorpan costs now negligible? That would be one major cost minimized for dealerships?