Demo 330i Email Negotation Struggle

Hey guys,

I’m struggling a little bit on negotiating BMW deal. I’m a first time negotiator for leasing, just tried my luck at emailing the sales manager at a dealer. Don’t know if I’m doing it incorrectly, but I asked the dealership only for their “best price” before incentives and the best price they gave me was the one exactly on the website. MSRP of car is $44,xxx and the price they had on there was $39,xxx.

This is a 330i loaner with about 3500 miles on there and I’m struggling to think about ways that I can tell the manager to go lower. Any advice? I would appreciate any assistance you guys can offer. Thanks!

This thread will blow up as they all do with new folks.

In order to avoid that, please just do a touch of research on other deals shared in your region for the same car.

BMW 3s should be the easiest thing to find here.

I’m going to be a jerkstore for a second-
If anyone has to ask for the BMW MF on the 17th of the month, it indicates they have not searched any threads.

5 Likes

You should ask for the MF in Edmunds first and then compare it with the one they give you.

1 Like

They’re running out of you!

@mhwang30 - check out this thread.

Wording Emails for the Deal? [How To Negotiate]

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll do some more due dilligence

1 Like

Reply back with the offer YOU want. They aren’t going to go deep just because you asked for their best price. Everyone asks for the best price.

2 Likes

They gave you exactly what you asked for, the price that is best for them.

4 Likes

Classic!

Aim for 15% off before incentives.