Deleted this thread please

Delete 2020307083030

Thirty

Have you looked in the BMW mega thread?

Delete this post please

This sounds like borderline fraud to me

1 Like

Exactly, thats why I wanted to make sure it was legit.

I actually work for BMW. It’s not an interpretation. It’s exactly what I said in my thread. If you use anything other than a vehicle registration than you could be asked for proof of residence which would be a utility bill in your name.

Most people that have legit loyalty already have a BMW listed in their insurance card so there isn’t a question. If you provide someone else’s insurance card that has you listed as an authorized driver and their address is not listed anywhere in your credit history you will surely get called out for it.

1 Like

Thanks.

Mods, feel free to close this thread.

Between this and your CCA question, it’s almost like you can’t read.

2 Likes

Based on the flea market deals last month I’d say that the answer to his question is a hard maybe? :joy::joy::joy::joy: Considering loyalty is worth “only” 1000 bucks usually I’m wondering if it would even be worth trying to get a beater BMW at some point registered and insured for that benefit. Something tells me I’m better off just saving my money.

This is one of the most frustrating questions I have ever read on this forum.

It’s not a “borderline scenario,” in any way. If you live in a complex, a separate unit/household is not your household. I honestly cannot believe you could or would even ask that.

You’re expecting to bring in some random neighbor’s BMW reg and be rewarded with loyalty for that? Shame.

4 Likes

Bostonconcierge nailed it.