Delay in paperwork - account creation? Chrysler

Anyone leased a car with Chrysler finance recently? I leased an Alfa Romeo on June 15th, using Chrysler Capital. Paid the drive-off cost to the dealer, have the car in my possession, registered, first payment due on July 15 and have received nothing as far as a bill or anything else from Chrysler. Trying to create an account on their site with my SS and DOB, they have no record of me. Waited a long time to talk to someone, they had no record of me, either. Offered to transfer me to another department, warning of a 30-45 minute wait, and I said screw that.

Not really concerned about them not having their act together, and certainly do not mind driving the car for free, but mildly worried about potentially having a late payment show up on my account because I obviously cannot make a payment without an account. Dealer finance department is useless.

Anyone else experienced a delay? What would they do, just extend the lease end date 30 days?

Have you called the dealer to make sure they sent in the paperwork?

They’ll ask you for a second payment via the dealer.

The dealer can make the payment on your behalf.

This happened to me for 3 months with bmwfs, the dealer made all the payments and I just paid it back to the dealer once my account got created
-no late payments
-no affects on credit score