December VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

OK Hackers, November was epic, but December is going to be even better. Seth is taking the reigns back over from Dustin.

VW has continued the Sign and Drive, and the deals are straight fire.

I put up some Subaru deals to get things going, and they are all more aggressive than the deals from last month.

Some of the inventory got sold through over the black Friday weekend, so there is a shortage of 2019 Tiguans in the region.

Here are the December deals: December VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

For Interested Parties, fell free to reach out to me for a quote or to set up an appointment.

Seth
442-273-6566

Is this actually available to PNW residents? Do you have any special on delivery from SoCal? Or is it just a misplacement and it was supposed to go to Cali Marketplace?

No sorry, just California.

Hi, reviewed this thread but have not found or just missed information on what is included in your drive-off amount (column L of the provided spreadsheet). Does it include registration/title fee, dealer fee, first month payment and other potential fees - is it total ‘out of pocket’ amount to take the car from the dealer’s lot?

The Driveoff is the TOTAL amount due out of pocket to drive the vehicle off the lot.

That Outback Base deal is lit. Good family wagon with EyeSight, decent screens, and standard alloys (finally). Cheapest way to look upper middle class since the Subaru brand apparently carries a certain cachet. :laughing:

2 Likes

Last post going into the weekend. The VW inventory is pretty good. Running out of Choice Tiguan and Atlas, and plenty of Jetta’s to choose from. The Subaru Inventory is very strong with another shipment arriving yesterday including 4 White Touring Ascents.

See the deals here: December: SOCAL Subaru and VW Hacker Deals.

What you see on the spreadsheet is what you get. That is your Total driveoffs, and you Monthly Payment before tax. Tax Rates are based on the Zip Code where you live.

For Interested Parties, fell free to reach out to me for a quote or to set up an appointment.

Seth
442-273-6566

Any incentives on Autobahn GTIs right now?

No incentives other then Sign and Drive on GTi’s

All the significant 2019 Tiguans and Atlas will be gone after Christmas. If you really want a hacker deal on one I advise making a move now. It’s always a slow start in December, so get one of these vehicles while I still have them.

See all my deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals. December 2019

What you see on the spreadsheet is what you get. That is your Total drive-offs, and you Monthly Payment before tax. Tax Rates are based on the Zip Code where you live.

Seth
442-273-6566

I wish the lease cost on the GLI Autobahn’s were much better! :frowning: Really liked the car when I test drove one, but over $400/month for 39 months/12k per year was crazy!

On your SS is this the prem SEL AWD R-Line?

Tiguan SEL Premium 4Motion $ 39,644.00 $ 33,993.00 $ 420.59 $ 38,063.00 52% $ 20,614.88 39 7,500 $564 $ 388.00

Do you have any higher trimmed Outbacks ?
Thanks Jeff

why are all your leases w/ 7500, why not show 10 which is lot more common.

Hackers demand the lowest payment. This is how it is achieved.

I am down to my last 2019 Tiguan S, but here is the great news. Get a 2020 Tiguan S for only $22 more per month, and I just got a whole truck load full.

Sign and Drive $259 plus tax for a 2020!!!

All the deals are strong for both brands. Come and pick something out before the inventory gets picked through after Christmas.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals. December 2019

You must live in California to take advantage.

Seth
442-273-6566

We lowered the Outback Lease by another $500, check it out here:

VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals SOCAL.

You must live in California to take advantage.

Seth
442-273-6566

Hi! Just want to say thanks to the people at Bob Baker Subaru for their assistance. They helped my parents get into a 2020 Crosstrek. Leasehackr got me in the door, but the people at BB Subaru closed the deal! Thank You to Bailey and the rest of the team!

You made my parents experience very smooth.

Tenn

1 Like

Sold out of 2019 Tiguan S, but take a look at that Subaru Outback Base model lease because it is straight fire.

Lots of 1% lease deals. e-Golf deals are downright fantastic.

Get yours before Christmas, because the inventory is about to get stripped clean.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Seth
442-273-6566

What can you do on an Atlas SEL? Looking for 36/10. I’m in 91423.