December VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Last Post Going into the Weekend. I can’t stress enough to not wait until after Christmas when the inventory is gone. Tiguan and Atlas inventory is already low in SOCAL. Jetta inventory is good. On the Subaru side Outback inventory is great and the deals are hot. Good selection of Crosstek and Forester on the ground as well.

I can work up a deal on any vehicle in inventory. PLEASE don’t waste my time for quotes if you are just going to take it to your local dealer. (You know who you are!)

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

For Interested Parties, fell free to reach out to me for a quote or to set up an appointment.

Seth
442-273-6566

Got Outback from Seth (rubbergash), base trim. Lease payment is as quoted in the shared xls document except the minor few dollars difference due to 12K lease (xls document has data for 10K lease).
Really easy and simple process: asked for quote for selected inventory item and mileage, came to dealership, got car exactly as quoted: no any dealer-installed options that add to the price and no push for extra services.
Want to thank Seth for making experience so smooth and Chris for delivering car and answering all my questions. Definitely recommend.

1 Like

Busiest Weekend of the Year.

Come and Get it!

I dont have time to update the sheet but there is a Bonus $500 on 2020 Tiguan S so the payment is approx $12 Less.

So let’s call it Sign and Drive $247 plus tax.

All other deals are straight fire. See them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals December 2019

Come and Get it!

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

Looking for an E-Golf.

I have 2 left you should come in today.

1 Like

All December deals on the spreadsheet are good through close of business today.

Last chance to take advantage of the Sign and Drvie for VW.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals December 2019.

Come and Get it!

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

Can you add a Forester Touring to the spreadsheet? Thanks!

The programs all change tomorrow.

In for the changes.