December SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Hi, I’m interested in the 2018 Tiguan SE or SEL with sunroof, but I need 12k miles/year. How does this impact pricing?

I have an Overstock of 2018 Tiguan SEL. I am extremely motivated to give you the best deal humanly possible. Going from 10K to 12K will only add about $9 per month. I am off today, but I am in tomorrow at noon and I can work up a lease quote for you then.

2 Likes

Great. I’ll wait to hear from you tomorrow. What part of SoCal are you in?

I’ve checked 2019 Tiguan with Driver Assist on vw.com and its $306/month with tax for 2019 model and with 12k miles. Where is the deal?

I am not sure what you are talking about. vw.com or my spreadsheet? My deals are better then the ones on vw.com by several thousand dollars.

My deals are here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Ok, since Crostrek Premium Manual is not available I’m ok with Base. Can you quote Crostrek Base manual?

Thanks!

Can you add a GTI S if you have one available? Thank you.

Hey, Dustin. If I want to purchase Tiguan SE AWD on the spreadsheet, does the price will be same as sale price with rebate?

Sale price is totally different,

No manual transmission in stock.

Hi Dustin, Can you provide the lease quote for the 2018 Tiguan SEL?

Do you have any Premium Crosstreks with fewer options? I’m just looking for CVT + Eyesight which is ~26.2k but I understand most are ~27k (with some extra options like auto dimming mirror, etc).

OK, I am sold out of ALL 2018 Tiguan SE models. I do have a good stock of 2018 Tiguan SEL in various trims. Do Not wait on these deals. Once the stock is gone, the deals are gone as well. I just put my least expensive 2018 Tiguan SEL up on the sheet.

See it here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals December

Call or Text me to set up an appointment. I got VW and Subaru.

Dustin
442-273-6566

P.S. I just also added a 2019 Tiguan S. I only have one. If you want it, make a move.

I got a base Crosstrek Manual in today if you are interested.

We hacked it up this weekend with people coming from as far as Santa Clara for these hacker deals. Don’t miss out, these deals are based on inventory. The last week of the year is always the busiest. If you want the fresh merch, come and get it now.

See the December Deals Here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

how much more for 12 + 15k/yr? if you have this in stock, what color?

I have Night Blue and White in stock 12k to 15K is gonna run approx. $16 more per month,

Crazy Busy Everyday this week. DO NOT wait until all the good inventory is gone. The deals are hot.

See them here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Lease Deals.

If you are in SOCAL and need a VW or Subaru hit me up.

Dustin
442-273-6566

I have one 2018 VW Atlas left in stock and she is a Fully Loaded SEL Premium 4-Motion.

I put the dumbest deal I could get away with together on her and put it up on the spreadsheet.

See it here: VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Don’t wait, it’s the last 2018!

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

Sorry…I just…had…to

2 Likes