December SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

I put it up on the sheet for you.

Except for the part where, ya know, you’re selling a VW, not a Porsche.

4 Likes

Porsche Macan $55K $5000 DAS $598 per month plus tax = Hackers Response OMG that’s a great deal.

VW Passat Deal $27465 $679 DAS 232 per month plus tax = Hackers Response That Deal Sucks.

Gotta Love it!

Hack On My Dudes!!!

2 Likes

Thanks man, Ill be in touch.

There is only one Porsche but many VWs.

1 Like

Just Pm’d u

No one is saying these deals suck. They’re solid deals, but no where near “unicorn” deals as you say. Don’t oversell your deals or you’ll lose credibility here in this community.

Leasing an $80k car for $500/mo as many here have done are considered unicorn deals. 1% deals are the base standard that we strive for.

4 Likes

I guess it depends on your definition of Unicorn Brother.

Unicorn
g8TKfoi6_400x400
(not really)

7 Likes

Says who? 1% rule is internet lore.

1 Like

Real unicorn

Any good deal on Crostrek this month? Manual, Base or Premium.

Also, Forester, Base, and limited. Need to decide what to get based on numbers… I can guess from Premium but what to see real number.

Thanks!

Pick a Car and I can get you a quote. Can’t work up quotes on 5 different models.

Always wondered why that’s hard. Isn’t that just running scenarios in system that each should take not more than 10 min?

Curious what can be done on a VW Golf SE…

If we are equating lease deals with animal photos, then here is the lease I am looking for:

3 Likes

I will throw a Golf SE up on the spreadsheet for you. Keep in mind that I only have 1 in stock.

OK, It’s up there. Looks pretty good this month.

Sorry, my prev post was not that good.
I’m interesting in 2019 Crostrek Premium with Manual trans. Can you quote that please?
Thanks!

Dont have that vehicle in stock.

If each took 10 minutes he is basically asking rubbergash to do an hour worth of work… that seems unreasonable to me.

4 Likes