*December SOCAL Honda Leases*

You’ll find a strategy here that works for you (or maybe not).

What I’d suggest is crafting a couple examples of what’s possible in terms of your strongest deals at the beginning of the month, and provide a template for folks to reach out and request quotes. They give you everything you need information wise, they get a quote, they don’t, you ignore it.

There are just some people here who will eat your heart out no matter what you do (I’m talking to you, Brian), so if you can filter them out, so much the better.

2 Likes

Are you no longer accepting buyers?

Yep the turd to non-turd ratio is out of control. I have enough turds currently and not looking to take on any more. I will create an anti-turd system that allows non-turds to get some killer deals.

5 Likes

Not directly though this forum for now.

I can stop by the dealership this weekend if you are still interested. Let me know.

i live in norcal. i assume i have to drive to socal to get a killer deal? or hammer a local dealer which may not work.

Sure just ask for Captain Awesome!

1 Like

Go to TrueCar and look at the chart that shows MSRP, Invoice, average purchase price in the area, and great price for the area. Ask for $300 off the great price. Bam, done. You don’t even have to submit your customer information to see all this on the website. Wear a cool 80s style varsity jacket and sunglasses too…it’ll show you mean biznizz!

1 Like

SMH… what a real douche…

1 Like

Information is only valuable if used.

2 Likes

May I also get the link good sir?

1 Like

Did you miss the BOLDED first sentence? It’s pretty hard to miss. I pulled the link for now. The juice isn’t worth the squeeze. I may create a new strategy and try something different next month.

Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I don’t understand what the idiom “juice isn’t worth the squeeze” is in reference towards. Figure I’d ask for the link, (no harm in asking right?) and try to make sense of it myself.

Let me know how I can help!

1 Like

It sounds like the effort in making the list hasn’t proven fruitful due to tire kickers and/or people with unreasonable expectations. He pretty much gave away the formula in a previous post regarding TrueCar pricing and invoice. Honda deals aren’t that complicated after that because of limited incentives. Get that price negotiated, find out the RV and MF, throw in loyalty and/or grad if you qualify and voila.

Yeah but we know most people (myself included) are super lazy. If all of the info is one place, with a basic simple to understand price. People will sign on the dotted line. Exactly why I did so with Cody as it makes the process so much quicker/easier/less of headache.

Now, the managing unreasonable expectations is the tricky bit I would imagine. I just can’t understand why I can’t get a $35K Accord Hybrid Touring for $59 a month? How hard can it be? :wink:

2 Likes

I will be back next month with some vehicles we are trying to move aggressively. I understand people here only want a ‘steal’ as opposed to a great deal so I will offer up what I can.

1 Like

Sober and ready to dominate the competition?

If I sober up I would lose my super powers. Fun fact: Although I am not in recovery I have worked a substance abuse therapist and my MA is in Clinical Psych.

3 Likes

Psych Trivia: On who’s work is the 12 Step Program based on?

Hint: Myers-Briggs Personality Tests are based on same persons work.