December Jeep Cherokee Ltd $295+ Wrangler Willy’s $328+ Gc limited 399+ ram Laramie 399+!

I’m trying out a few Jeep deals. Def not going full in on Chrysler!

3 Likes

No msds. Usbank

1 Like

For every day stuff maybe, but if you’re looking to actually use it for something that needs 4WD and approach angles its kind of hard to beat a wrangler. Then again you probably don’t want to worry about a lease return if you are really gonna go off road.

The clear answer is to get both and see how they do. At least thats the excuse i gave to myself

Just sent you a text!

42/10 on the gladiator is a pretty good deal this month.

What trim is the gladiator?

It’s a Sport s

Any change to the Wrangler prices this month?

Not sure if my last post got deleted? Do you have any updates on Wrangler/Gladiators? And do you have any deals on Ram 1500 Big Horn or Laramie’s?

I’ll have pricing next week

Interested in the gladiator pricing. Would like to see with 15k miles if this is an option.

Hi Jim, interested in Gladiator lease pricing (manual transmission)

Thanks

Hey Jim. Just checking back in on pricing for Ram Big Horn and Laramie’s and current Wrangler/Gladiator pricing. Thanks!

What are the numbers for the Cherokee Grand Limited with 12k miles…

These are pretty solid especially the Gladiator!

I’m waiting for new pricing for December. These are from October, November wasn’t close to these.

For now I just have deals on Jeep Cherokee limiteds for $295/mo + tax tags. 36/12. $37k msrp

In PA this will be $335/mo

Loyalty can be applied for another $500 off

Anything similar on a cherokee trailhawk?

Not sure what your history is with getting deals on Rams. I’m still a noob. I’ll likely end up getting a Tundra from you, but have some time to hold out for a Ram if you think you’ll have deals in the next month or so.