DEC Nissan (TX) Year End Special 23 Nissan Rogue SV - 11.6% OFF MSRP Purchase or $1,199 DAS, $369 + TT&L 36Mo/10K

Hi, I have an end of year special on 2023 Nissan Rogue SVs. We have over 120 in stock!

36 Month Lease $369 Per Month @ 10k Miles Per Year

MSRP is $31,620

Purchase at 11.6% OFF MSRP at $27,938
(Must Finance with NMAC at Standard Rates)
Purchase Calculator

Lease Selling Price is $29,938
Lease Calculator

$1,199 Due at Signing plus TT&L (Sales Tax, Title, Registration and Acq. Fee).

Good until, Jan 2, 2024 or while supply last. Tier 1 Credit Only (760+)

Ricky Walter
Courtesy Nissan - Dallas, Texas
call or text (936) 900-2502
email: rwalter@courtesynissan.com

Appreciate you sharing, but this does not seem very competitive

1 Like

Welcome to LH, but I’m afraid you’re going to get eaten alive if this is your opening act.

<5 seconds of research and there are hundreds of other units listed, which beat your pricing.

Thank you for sharing this with us Sacherel. In Texas, Nissan the OEM incentivizes purchases over leasing. We can offer a 11.6% off MSRP new Rogues if a customer is financing with NMAC on standard APR rates as opposed to leasing.

Thank you zaimer, I appreciate your feedback.

In Texas, Nissan the OEM incentivizes purchases over leasing. We can offer a 11.6% off MSRP new Rogues if a customer is financing with NMAC on standard APR rates as opposed to leasing.

Hi, what would be the terms of purchase?

Any more wiggle room on the lease?

I just DM’ed you

would you have a rock creek , im in texas , but i can drive to you , im looking for a 4wd with captain chairs and 360 cam

I’ll check and DM you what we have…

480/month effective
17,280$ over 3 years … wow! For a Nissan Rogue SV

I assume no tax credits or other rebates - this is gonna be a hard pass when other dealers are publishing EQE’s for 600$/mo

sent you a DM

There is something to watch for: the DAS in post does not include taxes.

Please update your post in accordance with the marketplace guidelines

1 Like

hi Ricky, what specials do you have on a Rogue?