Debating Selling Car & Leasing But Can't Decide Where To Start? (Make, Car, Etc)

Hello Everyone, located in OK and currently own a '18 X2 xDrive. Love the car but with 100K on the odometer am starting to get the itch to buy and/or lease something else especially since I have about $7K equity in the car right now based on recent quotes from the national sites that buy your car.

I’m struggling with WHAT to consider and/or start looking at though (specifically when it comes to leasing). I’m someone who likes all the tech and features inside. For example, ambient lighting as dumb as it is and the AMG appearance package on a Mercedes A, CLA, or C would be a must. If it was a Jeep Wrangler I’d want something that’s outfitted pretty good (bigger wheels/tires, steel bumpers, etc). Following these forums it seems like a lot of the “deals” are mainly on base models right? I’m likely not going to find a well equipped Audi S3/RS3, BMW, or Mercedes right?

Lastly (and it’s a loaded question) how do you take a list of multiple vehicles that you’d like to lease next and narrow that list down? I’m in no hurry if that matters so can wait months if I want.

Thanks!

How about another BMW since you have loyalty?

We could set you up with a nice loyalty lease.

1 Like

Definitely open to another BMW of some sort.

1 Like

Bmw is your best bet.

1 Like

Any particular models and trims or are the deals such that you can pick the options on any of them? Last time I was looking here pretty regularly it seemed like it was only base model BMW’s (like the 3 series) that leased well.

This month 3/4/5 X3/X5 have loyalty lease support.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.