Dealership offer on the Lexus IS300 F sport 2018 lease

MSRP: 43875

New is300 with F-sport package + comfort package + a few other small options

Lease structure: 36 months/10K miles
Selling price: 38000
Acquisition fee: 795
Lease cash: 4000
Drive off fee: 2500 for first month payment, registration, taxes, document fee etc
Residual: 52%
MF: 0.0250 (?? Not sure why there are more zeroes in the front)

Monthly fee: 340.06 with tax (Orange county in CA)

Please help me evaluate! It seems like a pretty good deal but not 100% sure…I love the car though…

That cannot be the MF they are using (missing two or three zeros). Your dealer discount and thus monthly payment looks good, just roll in all the drive offs and use MSDs to bring down the money factor close to zero.

That’s a pretty good discount. That MF looks wrong. It’s probably .00025? You can use MSDs to help lower your payment alittle.

Yea…I asked the guy why there’s no more zeroes and he’s like it’s all the same…

On the sheet he gave me - it says MF-F3 0.0250

So a dealership can use whatever MF it wants?

No, base MF is set by the leasing company (in this case Lexus Financial Services). Dealer can mark it up (by 0.0005 IIRC). 0.025 equals to 60% APR so don’t worry about what the dealer says, obviously the person you are dealing with doesn’t understand how leases work. Focus on your dealer dicount and the monthly payment they are quoting you with the drive offs you listed. This is a good deal just roll in the drive offs and use MSDs to further lower your MF.

Thanks. That’s what I thought…also they said they don’t accept MSDs…should I try to contact a broker and see if I can get a better pricing?

Or just roll in the drive offs and take the deal

Great deal! Im looking to replicate if you can let me know what dealer this is at!

I don’t think there is much of a discount you can get on top of this, they are pretty aggressive already. Just roll in the drive offs and take the deal in my opinion. One thing you can do is to email other dealers in your area and ask them to beat this offer. You’ll know you are getting a good deal when the other dealers refuse to beat or match this offer…

That sounds like a good deal. I got a quote for an IS 300 F Sport for $453/month. Do you mind sharing the dealer?

There’s gotta be tons of dealers in SoCal. Find someone to match the SP and accept MSD

On the quote I received the MSRP was $44,343 but the selling price was $34,800 with rebates and discount (lease cash 4k and dealer discount) for a monthly of $453 with tax. 0 out of pocket. and a MF of .00025

Why is it that the monthly payment I got quoted is over $100 more even though the selling price on the is much lower?

Sorry if it’s a dumb question, just want to make sure I understand

$0 drive off vs $2500 drive off. OP’s MSRP and selling price is also lower than yours.

Noob question, is “Lease Cash” a discount on the selling price, or how much cash you are putting down on the car.

I am leasing a lexus due next month, and the best offer my dealer gave me for leasing another lexus (I have perfect credit) is 5k + 360/mo for an IS300 f-sport similar to yours. Thanks

Looks like a good deal to me. To provide a point of reference, I just helped my friend sign on an IS300 f sport white/red with nav earlier tonight:

MSRP: 45,999
Selling price: 39,729
Term: 36/12k
MSD: none
Due at signing: $446 (everything rolled in besides 1st month)
Monthly: $446 including 9.5% tax

1 Like

The “lease cash” rebate is applied as a Cap cost reduction

Thanks for the response! So I should try to bring down the selling price in order to lower my payment? I have not been able to get a quote for less than $450 a month with 0 out of pocket.