Dealer discount for Buick Envista

Anyone negotiate a discount on a Buick Envista? Seems like every dealer wants MSRP. Any brokers here? I’m in AZ

The dealership in Mesa, AZ has this FWD Preferred. It’s a very aged unit, and I get the feeling it’s been their demo car so they’ll probably do some discounts on it.

But I don’t think this car is going to lease well due to the high money factor and general lack of rebates at this time on what is the first year of production.

1 Like

Thanks @holeydonut very helpful!

I’ve got one dealer agreeing to a $500 discount before incentives. Trying for more.

Lol I can’t figure out why you want this particular car so much.

Maybe just pick up this used one with 2,000 miles. This one has had $7k in price cuts and they’ll probably take any reasonable cash offer.

https://www.larrymillerchryslerjeeptucson.com/used/Buick/2024-Buick-Envista-tucson+az-418843bb0a0e0a99601767dc54534905.htm

1 Like

The supplier discount on this new model is only $730 so your probably pretty close at $500 to the end of line. As mentioned, much better to look for a used one. There is also a certain broker in AZ that could help. (he who shall not be named)

1 Like

I appreciate the suggestion, but this one is a deal for a family member who will only lease cars and won’t drive anything electric. I’m doing the best I can with that information in AZ. He likes the Envista.

1 Like

Very helpful, thanks.