Deal signed 21 Ram Laramie special build $63,940 msrp

2021 Ram Laramie Night Edition special order. Silver with black 5 seat leather. Level 2 equipment. Night Edition. Limited slip, 3.92 gears, premium audio, auto leveling air suspension, tow group, 33 gal fuel tank

Lease thru Bethpage

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:2021 Laramie CC sb
MSRP: $63,940
Selling Price: $57442
Monthly Payment: $ 540
Drive-Off Amount: $1000
Months:39
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.00150
Residual:60%
Incentives:$7,900
Region:OH
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

8 Likes

Beautiful truck! Good luck keeping it under 10K my friend! Cheers!

Absolutely insane amount of incentives in your region.

It was 6400…I got an email bonus coupon from Ram for $1500

1 Like

I have a company car I only put 6 or 7k on per year towing the boats and the camper!! Kind of ridiculous to have a 500+ payment on something I use so little but hey you only live once

3 Likes

Congratulations, beautiful truck.

Rock Solid Deal! Beautiful Color Combo! Enjoy!

Beautiful truck ! Congrats

Hey Congrats on the truck. Im curious of the 1500 rebate. Did you previously have another Ram or Chrysler vehicle or is this a pop up from browsing type situation?

If you browse the site a bunch, it may just eventually pop up. It’s based on time on the site or some combination of factors that they’ve determined. It might also be region dependent.

I got it after I signed up on the Ram website. I have owned 4 Rams so not sure on that aspect of it.

I am also in Ohio and interested in this deal. Can anyone lease through Bethpage or would leasing through a dealer net the same results? sorry for the noob question.

You’re always going thru a dealer, but some dealers use different banks. Bethpage is one of many non captive banks a dealer might choose to use.

1 Like

ok that makes sense. Thank you!

can you post the detail of the deal please? i am looking for something similar but the dealers here want crazy money.