Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Volvo V60 R-Design
MSRP: $49200
Monthly Payment: $286 ($306 after tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $2000
Months: 24
Annual Mileage:10k
MF: 0.00002
Residual: 62%
Incentives: $3750 lease rebate, $750 USAA (or Costco), A-Plan Elite (actual discount greater than APE)
Region: SE
Leasehackr Score: 11.2 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=49200&sales_price=41700&months=24&mf=.00002&dp=394.84&dealer_fee=699&acq_fee=995&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=4500&rebate=0&resP=62&reg_fee=208.06&sales_tax=7&demo_mileage=0&memo=&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

Calc showing $2267 DAS $305/month. Actual deal was $2000 DAS $306/month. Monthly payment includes ad valorem tax of 7%.

5 Likes

Well done!

1 Like

Nice. Great deals can still be had on Volvos. Though it’s actually around $390/mo with 0 DAS

2 Likes

Strong deal on a cool car!

Very solid deal, and without loyalty or the expired Costco deal. Just curious: why put any money down?

Even more since it is 24 mos. close to $400 all in with tax. Or about $386-$387 with just first month at signing.

I thought you always had to make the 1st payment even when “$0 DAS”. If so, then the effective payment is approx $356 (before ad valorem) for 24/10 with $0 DAS .

The 36/10 payment was about $2 less with $2000 DAS. So the effective payment with $0 DAS is approx $333 (before ad valorem).

I originally negotiated the lease with the assumption that I paid taxes and fees upfront (roughly $2000) to keep the deal terms cleaner. Once we reached an agreement, I didn’t bother rolling in the $2000.

I understand the argument behind putting nothing down on a lease. But the probability that one would total a car or have it stolen and unrecoverable is pretty low. And I get the 2% rebate on my credit card for the DAS. It’s a toss up for me so a little money down is splitting it down the middle.

No, you can roll first payment into monthly for a true sign and drive, versus first payment das, versus 0 ‘down payment’ or ccr.

1 Like

Learn something new every day. :+1:

Great deal! Wonder if something like this can be done here in Socal.

Congratulations! That looks like an awesome deal! Pictures?

Yep, you are right. 36 months is my autopilot.

As @Qbrozen said - it is more on 24 months. You should also account for taxes because that’s what you pay and that’s what on your contract.

1 Like

hey great deal! Could you share the broker

Considering the times we are in and the 24mo deal on this is pretty good, definitely should add some pics

I was posting the monthly rate before and after ad valorem. Since the majority of the population doesn’t live in Georgia, the monthly rate before ad valorem is more relevant.

Didn’t use a broker. I’ll check with the dealer to see if they care that I share their info.
Thanks.

Doesn’t matter how it’s calculated - you are still paying it, it is in your lease contract and is part of your total lease cost.
You edited your post after I replied. I stated your total monthly payment with 0 DAS

5 Likes

Dealer confirmed ok to post their info:

Dyer and Dyer Volvo in Chamblee GA
Philip Jacobson is the General Sales Manager
They have 3 V60 Momentum and 2 V60 R-Design in stock. Also have 3 V60 Cross Country in stock

3 Likes