DEAL SIGNED: 2020 BMW M8 Gran Coupe

Thanks for the feedback guys. The validation helped. Again, it wasn’t a unicorn but it was solid enough to take it before someone else pounced on it.

16 Likes

All valid feedback- in the end I ended with a $1324 payment with max MSD and a grand out of pocket. I didn’t jump out the plane and I’m content. Soooo that’s 1 less Gran Coupe on the market…meanwhile San Luis Obispo has got their collection to roughly 5 M8’s.

They are gonna make a killing obviously once these cars appreciate in 2021! :ok_hand:t4:

P.S- 54% residual :man_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

Congrats, beautiful car. The presence on these is unreal - I was driving behind one the other day and it turned a lot of heads.

2 Likes

Great looking ride, congrats!

1 Like

Thanks Jeremy!!!

Is that BMW of Mountain View? I saw they had a same M8 GC a couple of days ago.

Congrats! Beautiful ride indeed.

1 Like

It’s crazy how much better looking the coupe is over the two door M8.

1 Like

Yes @redblaze, that was Mountain View.

I flew there last year to lease my current BMW. I like that dealership. I checked with BMW San Luis Obispo as well but their rudeness really pissed me off.

This GC looks fabulous. Congrats!

1 Like

awesome looking ride Zein. Congrats

1 Like

How much did you land the m5 at?
I’m looking for either m5 or going electric to Porsche.
How is the m5 in the snow? It’s going to be my primary car.

Eh, all things equal, it sounds like a good deal. I did something similar for a F12 M6C. Enjoy it! Hands down best car I’ve had and driven. Congrats!

1500/month 12k a year zero down
not the greatest deal but love the car
this is second winter with the car and so far so good. Actually I am on AS tires year round .

Nice!! Enjoy it. I’m currently in a 2019 5 and really hate it- just too plain.
Looking at the m5 or m8.

Any tips on how you got the deal? Do you speak to the salesperson or sales manager directly when you call a dealership?

Salespeople are relatively useless in the auto industry. Emphasis on relatively and respectfully on useless.

Sales managers have lots of ego and some play ball while others are condescending car collectors.

The GM is usually the end all and be all. With Audi, BMW, and MB I went to the GM. With Lambo the sales manager was enough to get me what I wanted.

Every time I utilized a sales person without a relationship at the dealer it was a waste of time for me.

everyone’s experience will vary- this is just my opinion

7 Likes

I’m looking at a 2020 for $136,888 with 88 miles. I’ve never leased before and was wondering what I’d be looking at per month on a 7% State tax with 0 down and 3% interest?

@R_Cruz we have M8 gran coupes at the same deal @Zein got!

1 Like

BMW of SLO is hard to work with. The internet manager Jose (unsure if it’s still him now) has very little knowledge of how internet sales are supposed to work.