Deal review, have to sign today 330, 0 das, 483/month

Nervous, first lease. Learned a lot of the last year reading here. Is this a decent deal for current incentives. I don’t qualify for loyalty.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 bmw 330i w/convenience package
MSRP: $ 44395
Selling Price: 39,107
Monthly Payment: $ 483, includes tax
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10
MF:0.00086
Residual:58
Incentives:1500
Region:socal
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

What’s the selling price? Have you confirmed any other incentives?

1 Like

39,107. No other incentive that I can find.

12% off before incentives and buy rate for the beginning of the month? That’s pretty good for a 2021 330i. The incentives should be $1500 lease credit and $500 loyalty, so looks like you’re getting the correct incentives since you don’t qualify for loyalty.

That can’t be right - MF went up this month.

Post the calculator if you can…

1 Like

I noticed that too. I ran the calc and got it to line up exactly, but with 0.00086 MF.

OP - did they run your credit before April 1st or something to lock in last month’s program?

1 Like

Perhaps the “it has to sign today” is them trying to sneak it in on a backdate?

1 Like

It was locked in, I could get there till today

1 Like

12% off and last months lower MF? Take it.

Here is the calculator based on what you’ve provided. Lines up to the exact payment. Sounds like a good deal.

1 Like

Looks like @ZZAutoDeals calculator is spot on, if you take the deal I will not mention money factor to the dealer. 0 DAS $483 a month is simple enough terms.

2 Likes

Not really, considering this is an undesirable stripper with almost no options.

1 Like

You think he can do better than 12% off before incentives and buy rate on a new 2021 330i in the beginning of the month and quarter? I don’t think so man.

I agree, the $483/month payment is high for a base 330i, but that’s partly because he has no loyalty or any other incentives to stack. With loyalty, Penfed, and an OL code, this would be a low-$400’s payment, which is perfectly in line with other well-negotiated 2021 330i leases, even base ones. Also, for you and I, this may be an “undesirable stripper,” but for OP, it may be the precise build he’s looking for.

1 Like

how about “too lightly optioned”? lol

1 Like

I also think we’re so used to seeing loaner 330i deals that, when we see a new one, sometimes the price can be kind of… surprising.

2 Likes

LOL that’s much better! I agree though, it is too lightly optioned for my taste.

Yup, exactly. We’re also used to seeing a bunch of incentives stacked and 7x MSDs. If that was the case with this car, it would be sub-$400.

1 Like

If a base 3-series is all one can afford, don’t get a 3-series.

That’s quite condescending. In this case it isn’t what I can afford, but what I’m stuck with to get the color (sunset). This deal beat the broker I contacted substantially. I understand that once I have loyalty, the next lease will be better. If the deal is structured poorly, I’ll take that advice, but why attack anyone for the choice of car?

4 Likes

People often get very focused on the badge and lose sight of the forest through the trees. Call it “too lightly optioned” or an “undesirable stripper”, what @max_g is saying in not the most eloquent way is that this is a very poor value because of how little you actually get, even if it is about the best price you’re going to get.