Deal opinion needed on 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 - SEL - RWD

Hello Folks,

I’m very new to Leasing and did go through some of the Lease primer. I’m trying to get Hyundai Ioniq5 for couple years and then plan to return it for another car. I wanted to know if the attached lease makes sense? Ioniq5 SEL RWD

I could really use some advise here. Thanks in advance for your time!

Cheers,
TC

I’m shopping for the same car. This is a terrible deal. They must be upcharging on money factor, and they are also charging an extra $1k for some connect thing you don’t need.

I see you are also in Norcal. I have been having MAJOR trouble with all of the norcal dealers, and it seems like we will need to travel to socal to get any decent deal.

2 Likes

Pretty bad, that’s the numbers for a Limited, not an SEL

Thanks for your quick response :+1:t4:

Howdy Folks,

I got this deal on 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 - SEL - RWD with details below from leasehackr search:

I notice that RV is very close to 100%, where as the depreciation should be around 90%. How can I find out what is the proper MoneyFactor for this vehicle in Cali?

Also is it recommended to buy service and protection plans? If so, any one that is recommended for leases? Please advise.

Cheers,
TC

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

The RV isnt anywhere near 100% in your link. Its 73% in your link.

Got it. it’s calculated from MSRP and not selling price… Thanks for that…

Hi I recently closed on this lease and I was wondering if I got a good deal. This is my first lease that I did on my own. 2024 Ioniq SE long range 24/12

Hello Folks,

I’m also exploring single payment lease deals, and here is one I got from one of the Norcal dealers. What do you think of this one payment lease from a NorCal Dealer?

not bad for a SEL RWD.

1 Like

When I enter the numbers in LH, I’m getting negative numbers. Here is what I’m entering:
MSRP: 46485
Selling Price: 39132
Residual: 75.85%
Cap Costs:
Taxed Incentives: 10,400
Untaxed: $1266
Fees:
Acq Fees: $650
Gov Fees: $606
Service Fees: $0
Tax: 10.25%
Disposition Fees: $400

What am I missing here?

Well first off the car is $46 Selling price, not 46 MSRP

1 Like

Great… Thanks… Here is the proposal after fixing it. Looks like a good deal:
Is this a good deal?

you went down to 6k or that’s what you think the calc shows. If the calc, ignore it, just take the paper they wrote.

$6782 is the output from the tool, once I plugged in the numbers. I was thinking of proposing somewhere in the middle: $7500 or so. Thoughts?

You can try , but I don’t think so.

cool… let me try and see how it goes… I’ll keep you posted. Thanks again for your guidance.

Ok… Here is an updated offer with lower one time lease payment of 7.7K. However after running it through the LH tool, it seem to be higher payments. I’m confused. Should I just care about the end number and/or is dealer bearing some of the cost? Here is the updated LH Results.

1 Like

Success… I was able to sign a deal. Check it out !