Deal Help, 2024 Audi Q4 Etron Prestige AWD

, ,

Hello. I am in the market for an EV SUV and want to lease in order to remove uncertainty about future value since market is in flux. This would be my first time leasing as I usually pay cash for vehicles. I am looking at a 2024 Audi Q4 Etron Prestige. We are interested in Audi Q4, Hyundai Ioniq 5, and Nissan Ariya. We currently have a 2023 Audi Q5 Sportback, which we like and will be keeping. Here is the dealer’s offer on the Audi Q4:

MSRP: $66990
Dealer Discount: $2500
Rebate: $9000
Doc Fee: $799
Acquisition Fee: $895
Gross Cap Cost: $66184
DAS: $2000
Net Cap Cost: $55790
24 Month, 7500 mile lease
Pmt $607

I tried to use the calculator but couldn’t get the result to match what the dealer provided. Any thoughts? I am in Montana, dealer is in Denver, but I do not qualify for the Colorado state incentives. Thanks.

I don’t have time for a lengthy reply, but switch to a loaded premium + for an extra 1% in RV. You should target a discount of 9-10% before the $9000 in rebates. There are some great brokers in marketplace should you want some help. I have no idea about broker service in Montana. I do know I have clients that love titling their exotics out there though. Lovely state for that!

EDIT. This is a Q4 and not a Q5, the prestige has a higher RV. The rest of my comments are applicable though.

Thanks. Local dealer not very flexible so I reached out the next closest large market dealers. I have never leased before so not sure how to properly evaluate the deal. I like the leasehackr score, but since I wasn’t able to use the calculator I couldn’t get that to work.

I would add AudiCare. It’s $899 for your lease, which increases the RV another 1%. Essentially, you’ll get $670 in depreciation added back and have your required service paid for, which makes it a no brainer. Audicare can be used at any Audi dealer. I would truly try to target a larger discount around 9% before rebates and then you’d have a nice deal there.

I live 3 hours from the closest Audi dealer, which is the dealer we purchased our Q5 Sportback from. The selling dealer is 12 hours away. I am not sure what Audicare would cover on an EV as there are no oil changes or other routine maintenance? I am hoping we don’t have to go back to the dealer unitl we turn in the car at end of lease…

If you’re that far away, I’d pass on it then. At least you live in a beautiful state! I’d work on the discount and target 9%. I wouldn’t hesitate to email sales managers directly in a radius you’re comfortable with. I suspect someone will bite at the 9% off MSRP before rebates at the base MF for one of those. Could always try a broker here in marketplace as well.

Thanks. Does the payment seem reasonable for those terms? I didn’t have the rent figures to put in the calculator, and not sure how to make it work with these numbers.

.00057 MF assuming excellent credit. This should let you plug and play everything else in the LH calculator.

Dealer said mf is .00097

They’re marking it up on you then. I would truly email other large dealerships (directly to the sales manager) in a radius you’re comfortable in. Be polite, layout your terms, and say you’ll be a quick buy if agreeable. Checked my notes, they’re marking that up the maximum they’re allowed to. Not kind.

Might as well the throw the ID4 in there too, just picked on up at a Denver dealer for 10% off before incentives.

1 Like

I ended up leasing a 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited yesterday so no longer looking at the Q4. The Q4 was $100 more per month, which isn’t bad honestly, but the dealer was 12 hours away and we decided to try the Ioniq from a Montana dealer. Audi Denver was great to work with and I would go back to them if we decide to replace our Q5 with another Audi in the future.

Is that a Q4 with the same features as a Io5 Limited?

It is. The Prestige has HUD, heated rear seats, etc. It is a nice car, and probably more desirable, but we wanted something a bit different and the Ioniq 5 is certainly different from our 2023 Q5 Sportback.

1 Like

The LH score is useless for evaluating if something is a good deal for a particular vehicle or not.

Hi! If I don’t plan on buying the car at the end of the lease does the residual matter?

No, in theory, but residual certainly makes a difference in a good lease payment.

Makes sense thanks

Yes, the RV matters a great deal, regardless of whether you buy out the car or not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.