Deal Help - 2019 BMW 530i Courtesy vehicle Lease

Start here:

Here is what they said! The incentives were included in the discount!

Do you mind sharing that counter offer with me? Thanks!!

I figured. You’re just under 13% off -rebates my friend. I just realized this is a RWD, with that being said I am a dealer in the Midwest and xDrive is kind of a must so we won’t even order sDrives. I won’t have anything comparable. Just for xDrive you’re talking an additional $2300.

Yup, a vehicle like this (ex-courtesy, under 5K) I should be aiming for 18-19% off?

1 Like

If you can get over 16% I’d shake hands. I don’t know the market out in Cali though. Hopefully someone can chime in who knows the Cali Market.

Yes 18-21% pre-incentive is appropriate target for 4-5K miles car. $47,500 to $49,000 then subtract incentives.

It’s a sedan in a market where SUV’s are the hot ticket.

2 Likes

Miles over 300 are written down dollar based at .25/mile.

I think it also depends on how long the car has been sitting on their lot, how many other potential buyers are interested, and what a brand-new 5-series normally goes for…

As a service loaner, build date becomes largely irrelevant so long as lease support remains. Now, if it was retired 3 months ago and has been languishing on the sale lot since then this can make a difference however minimal as the car just needs to move for the purposes of putting a new one in it’s space.

Any dealer that isn’t moving loaners aggressively is missing out on a great opportunity to create a new brand ambassador, in many cases one who at some point in time will buy/lease a new unit.