Deal Closed: 2021 BMW X5

how do I make sure I get the survey?

There really isn’t any way you can

I just tweeted BMW saying what the dealer told me. Let’s see what they say. I understand that issue is with F&I but if the salesperson is lying…they gotta take some of the blame

I got an email with a survey link from BMW NA 12 days after signing. It was signed with the dealership’s name, but I don’t recall any dealership-specific questions. I made the deal through a broker and only really worked with the dealer in name, so nothing to comment on there. This may have been the only page.

1 Like

really weird and immature sales. I wouldn’t get it, in most cases scratches are considered normal wear and tear during lease returns unless it is a really big one - I’ve had scratches ~ 3 inches and they were forgiven. great deal and enjoy the car.

Hi - i am in the market for an X5 - can you please share the other deals you were working on?

I just don’t take any of that shit personally.

The finance manager can see my income and credit. They know what I can afford.

And frankly, I could care less what they say or what they think.

No one goes into finance expecting a pleasant experience. If he/she throws a jab, it’s because they’re insecure about their sales abilities. A funny reply would be, “well, if you did your job and sold the value better, maybe I would have purchased it.”

A survey won’t hurt a finance manager. If they’re a hammer/producer, they’re invaluable to a dealership.

But either way, I’m there to do one thing-“kick ass, take names, and buy a car.”

Nah just kidding. I like to leave friends. I’m only there to buy a car.

2 Likes

I’ve overall had pleasant experiences in the finance office. So I don’t dread going in there. I’ve bought/leased from the same dealership group for years and never had a bad experience. The couple of times in recent history that I bought/leased from different dealers had been pleasant as well. So I don’t know where so many people are doing business that it’s such an ordeal.

1 Like

Wow, congrats!

I have been contacting pretty much all the dealers in my area and none will give 10% off MSRP, even models that are barebone. I am curious if the discount include the $3,500 from BMW Road Home sales?

Sam’s club Auto Buying Program offers 10% off MSRP on most BMW models.