Deal Check: Which Audi e-Tron deal would you do? Prestige vs. Premium Plus

, ,

O.k. - am about to make a decision on 2019 e-Tron Prestige or Premium Plus.

I’m located in NJ, but found a dealer in MD with the best deal (so far) in my search. Looking at the 24 month/$2,500 cash down - leaning towards the Prestige, but Premium Plus appears to be the better deal.

This is with Costco Membership and Audi Loyalty discounts, MF of .00173 for both. RVs of 54% Prest vs. 56% Prem+.

Do these deals look good? Do you think I can ask for lower on the Prestige?

These deals are identical, 10% Costco discount pre-incentive.

As with pretty much all Audi’s the Prestige trims have lower RV% than the equivalent Premium Plus making their leases not near as attractive.

Based on some previous deals posted here you may be able to squeeze an additional 1-2% or so discount out, but this is the case on either trim. Could also push for them to ditch the Kahu.

So it really comes down to whether you like the Prestige car better and/or value the extra features you’ll be getting vs. the extra $140/mo. I personally don’t but that’s a subjective call.

Thanks for your insights, Jeff. I’m leaning in your direction as to whether it’s worth the extra $140/month for massage seats and “disco” lights (as my daughters call the colored interior lighting).

…also - Google-ing “Kahu” now… This is new to me!

Much appreciated.

Hit the nail on the head.

Sometimes these referral programs come with waived or $0 doc fee. Worth checking if that is a requirement for Costco’s Audi program. Or go to NY for a doc fee capped at $75 as long as they honor the same discount (10% plus up to an additional 2%)

There’s also no way of knowing if the program will be renewed beyond the expiration date. Someone mentioned 7/31 in an A6 thread

Some regions have more trunk money on the prestige so make sure you’re getting all of it. Also I wonder if dealers are more willing to go deeper on the prestige given most people think like you do (diff is not worth it). I’d push on them and see if they can close the gap.

Push as much as you want. Prestige will be over $100 more per month

Maybe but an extra 2k of trunk money goes a long way on a 24 month lease. Especially if you can find a low MSRP Prestige.

1 Like

Are you getting the base MF on this deal? Even with 10% off and all Audi incentives, payment seems high. I would push for an additional 2% discount. Friday is the last day of the month, so dealer might be ready to deal.

@mb07052 - Check out this recent e-tron P+ deal: Signed: 2019 E-tron MSRP: 75470, DAS: 2700, 395/mo including tax.

Pre-incentive discount was more than 12%.